More Talking

"Well it did have an affect on me. A pretty big one, too!" Tilly didn't really want to talk right now, she exhausted from the fighting and the party. "I'm going to bed"

"Tilly come on let's talk about this tell us everything" her dad said.

"I already told you everything and I've been dropping hints before hand on how much I hate this all. Maybe if you payed attention to me and wasn't so self-centered you would've realized!" Tilly yelled as she stormed back downstairs.

The next morning Tilly woke up and headed downstairs. As she walked down the creaking steps she could smell the bacon and eggs cooking in the kitchen. "What's going on?" she asked. This never happens unless something important is going on.

"Well you see your father and i felt bad about everything, and we're extremely sorry! Sooooo we invited your friends over and you guys can go do whatever, here's some extra cash and if you need a ride you can call us. Here is your breakfast, you have a big day, your friends are coming over in an hour and a half so you better get ready!" her mom said joyfully.

"You think giving me money and hanging out with my friends before we move tomorrow is going to win my love back?" Tilly explained.

"We had a feeling you were going to say that. And no, we just feel bad and wanted you to hang out with your friends before tomorrow. We can figure everything else out tomorrow, with you. But for now you enjoy yourself with your friends" Her dad told her warmly.