Flowers. . .?

Kageyama opened his eyes and staring down at him was Kiyoko and Tsukishima. He sat up and plunged into Kiyoko's arms which left a confused expression crawl on Tsukishima's face. He looked at the two of them and questioned.

"Umm what's going on how do you two know each other, Kiyoko you weren't even at practice today so how do you know Kageyama"

Kiyoko and Kageyama turned to face Tsukishima.

"Ohh Tobio here is my cousin"

Tsukishima was flabbergasted he hadn't even realised his jaw was hanging wide open. Kiyoko and Kageyama both laughed.

"So umm Kageyama what happened" Tsukishima asked.

Kageyama sat still refusing to answer. So Kiyoko had to inform Tsukishima on what was going on.

"Okay so Tsukishima basically. . .Oh before I say anymore Kageyama close your ears. Okay so basically Kageyama doesn't do well when his old team is mentioned. He had to go through months of therapy to clear his mind of the subject but whenever it's mentioned he sometimes he goes into a state of shock and sometimes passes out as you saw or has panic attacks. So please refrain from talking about the subject he was actually hoping nobody from Karasuno would know about the incident."

"Oh I understand thanks for telling me Kiyoko."

Kageyama withdrew his hands from his ears.

"I'm sorry Kageyama I didn't know"

Tsukishima leaned in and hugged Kageyama comfortingly. Making Kageyama blush which luckily for his nobody noticed. Butterflies spiralled in his stomach once more as he questioned to himself. The thought "What is this feeling" kept replaying in his mind on repeat. As Tsukishima's grip tightened. He then let go leaving Kageyama to stare at the floor too afraid to make eye contact with the boy. Kiyoko stood up dragging Kageyama up with her.

"Well I better be off now see you two boys later. And with that Kiyoko was off and Tsukishima stood in in front of Kageyama.

"Hey Kageyama. . .Do you want me to tell the teammates to not talk about. . .well you know what"

"No it's fine I'm sure they don't know about it."

"Okay well I've got to go study Hinata now his grades are terrible and if he doesn't pass his next test he won't be allowed to play Volleyball for a whole week and that would suck for the team so I'll be off now"

Tsukishima started walking off but before he could take another step Kageyama grabbed Tsukishima's arm preventing him from getting any further away.

"Wait up can you tutor me as well"

Tsukishima nodded his head.

"Sure come on I'll show you to my house Hinata should be waiting at the front of the school for us."

Kageyama followed Tsukishima to the front of the school where stood waiting was Yamaguchi and Hinata.

"Hey Yamaguchi what you doing here" Tsukishima asked.

"Hinata invited me along" Yamaguchi replied.

"Okay come you two me and Yamaguchi will show you to my house"

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima took the lead. Kageyama noticed how close the two of them looked. As they took the lead they were talking to each other while laughing and giggling. It had stirred something up inside him. Anger, Jealousy. He didn't understand what was going on. The guy was allowed to have friends sure but something didn't settle right with Kageyama. But after all the anger training he had gone through he just stored away all his anger and continued walking beside Hinata waiting to arrive.

Then once they had arrived they made their way to Tsukishima's dining room where they all sat down and took out their notes. Kageyama concluded that Yamaguchi was Tsukishima's best friend and calmed down feeling a little dim-witted. Then out of know here Hinata asked.

"Hey so any of you got girlfriends or boyfriends?"

Kageyama who was been drinking at the time started choking on his water from the random question. Tsukishima ran over to Kageyama rubbing his back.

"You okay Kageyama" Asked Tsukishima

Kageyama who had just stopped coughing nodded his head and turned to Hinata.

"Sorry Kageyama if I made you uncomfortable with the question" Hinata said apologetically.

"It's fine" Kageyama replied.

"Soo anyways anyone got an answer to my question?" Hinata asked again.

Tsukishima sighed and scowled at Hinata. Making a shiver run down Hinata's spine making him feel nervous.

"Nope and stop asking stupid questions"

Hearing Tsukishima's reply for some reason made Kageyama happy. As he finally realized his feelings. He was in love with Tsukishima. Suddenly a tickle went down Kageyama's throat making his cough. But since it was just a single cough nobody including Kageyama thought anything of it as for the next hour they just continued studying. Then Kageyama throat started to tense up as his breathing got heavier and he clutched his neck huffing. He was now in coughing fits as he fell of his chair onto the ground grabbing the attention of everyone in the room. Tsukishima ran over to Kageyama patting his back which made his coughing worse. Yamaguchi ran over to Kageyama and lifted him up attempting to take him to the bathroom. Kageyama struggled and fought of Yamaguchi trying to get him off him.

"What is it" Yamaguchi asked panickily

Between coughs Kageyama managed to breath out saying.

"G-get . . .K-kiyoko"

Tsukishima ran over to his phone and texted Kiyoko to come over to his house. Since Kiyoko's house was just around the corner she arrived within 5 minutes and ran to Kageyama's aid who was still on the ground wheezing. She took him to the bathroom successfully and locked the door. Yamaguchi, Hinata and Tsukishima all looked at each other before moving away to another room to give them privacy.

In the Bathroom Kageyama started coughing out blood into the sink along with pink petals smeared in Kageyama's blood. Followed by peach coloured small flowers.

Kiyoko glanced worriedly as her cousin picking up the petals and flowers that Kageyama coughed up and a look of horror arose on her face.

"F-flowers" she screeched.