08, balancing the ratio

GALLY PULLED THE BAG off Teresa's head, the girl looking up at the group with wide eyes in Lawrence's base

GALLY PULLED THE BAG off Teresa's head, the girl looking up at the group with wide eyes in Lawrence's base. She gasped softly, "Gally?"

Dragging a chair over, he sat down, looking at her, "Here's how this is gonna go. We're gonna ask you some questions, and you're gonna tell us exactly what we need to know."

"Don't leave anything out." Daphne stood up from her seat where she was next to Newt, walking over next to Gally. "I'll know when you're lying."

"Daphne." Teresa whispered. "Oh my god, you have to—"

"Oh no, no, wait till one of us asks a question before you start speaking," Daphne cut her off. "We'll start off simple. Where's Minho and Trinity?"

"You guys don't seriously think—" Teresa glanced at Thomas, who now sat near Newt. Frypan and Jorge sat leaned against the table, all of their eyes on Teresa.

"Don't look at him. Why are you looking at him? Look at me." Gally pointed at himself before pointing at Daphne. "Look at her, she's pretty, nice to look at—"

"Watch yourself." Newt warned and Gally rolled his eyes.

Daphne smiled at her boyfriend, looking back at Teresa. "He's not gonna help you. We know you have Minho and Trinity in the building. Where? What part?"

"They're with the others in holding. Sublevel three." Teresa answered immediately.

"How many others?" Newt asked.

"28." Teresa replied.

Brenda smirked, nodding. "I can make that work."

"No. No, you guys don't understand," Teresa shook her head. "The whole level's restricted. You can't get in without a thumbprint ID."

"That's why you're gonna come with us." Thomas spoke up.

"Well, I don't know." Gally shrugged, standing up from his seat. "We don't necessarily need her. Right? Not all of her."

He grabbed a knife from the table, glancing at Teresa. "We just need her finger."

"Gally, back off." Thomas demanded.

"What, are you squeamish?" Gally asked. "I guarantee you she's done a lot worse to Minho and Trinity."

Turning to Daphne, he spoke again, "You wanna do it, Ms. Med-Jack? It's only fair, like I said, she's probably done worst to Trin."

Daphne didn't say anything, trying to convince her body to move her hand to grab the knife but Thomas interrupted. "That's not the plan. Back off. It won't make a difference."

"Do whatever you want to me. You still won't get through the front door. The sensors will pick you up the—" Teresa rambled.

"We're tagged," Daphne cut her off, nodding and walked over to Newt. She looked at one of his arms, trying to find the tag. "Even with my extreme intelligence, I haven't found the tag. It's not like I can tell from the outside, and I would prefer to not just cut my friends in random places because unlike you, I don't enjoy torturing my friends. So you're gonna help us with that too."