15. rose

A couple months later, Daphne gave birth to a healthy little girl. She had her father's blonde hair and bright blue eyes from her mother. A couple weeks into her life, her hair began to curl up, similar to her aunt's, even if they weren't blood related.

"What's her name?" Madison asked as she handed the baby girl to her mother for the first time. Daphne, who laid in a medical, looked at up at Newt, who's eyes were glued to their daughter. He had a smile on his face before looking at his girlfriend, giving her a smile.

"Rose Madelaine Vitiello." Daphne spoke and her and Newt smiled at Thomas, Minho, Frypan, and Brenda who all stood nearby, smiles on their faces.

"Rose after her aunt," Newt explained, glancing at Minho. "And her middle name, Madelaine."

"Maddie after her grandmother." Daphne looked at Madison, who had tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. "And Elaine also after Trinity."

"She's beautiful." Minho whispered, smirking at Newt. "Thank god she looks more Daph."

"Excuse me?" Newt glared at him, taking his daughter in his arms. "Do you see that blond hair? That's all me!"

"Mhm, yeah, who gave birth to her again?" Daphne reminded and Newt smiled, kissing her forehead. "She's both of us."

"She is." Newt agreed, looking down at Rose.

"Let's let the new mom and dad have a moment with their little girl, shall we?" Madison suggested and the Gladers nodded before walking out of the room, giving the new parents a smile. Newt sat down next to Daphne in the bed, both of them looking at their daughter.

"She looks like her." Daphne whispered, smiling slightly. "How does she look like her?"

"It's the look in her eyes," Newt whispered back. "That glimmer of mischief, that's all Trinity."

"I love you." She looked up at him. Newt cupped her face with the arm that wasn't holding their daughter and leaned in, kissing her lips softly.

"I love you too." Newt smiled and looked down at Rose. "And I love you, Rosie."

"Marry me." Daphne whispered and Newt looked at her in shock. The brunette smiled, nodding before saying it again. "Marry me, please."

Newt shook his head, smiling before he reached into his pocket. He pulled out a gold ring, looking at her. "If you had just waited three more minutes—"

Daphne cupped his face, pulling him into a kiss. Newt gladly kissed back before Rosie moved in his arms, making the parents pull away. Newt smiled at his daughter before slipping the ring on to Daphne's finger. The two lovers smiled at each other and looked down at their little girl.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐭𝐦𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐭³ 🎉