10, nice pep talk

THOMAS WASN'T GOING TO shoot Teresa, and Daphne was pretty sure that everyone at the scene knew it

THOMAS WASN'T GOING TO shoot Teresa, and Daphne was pretty sure that everyone at the scene knew it. So what they were going to do next? Daphne was not sure. So, she was surprised when Teresa turned around, pushing her, Thomas, and Newt back into the unlocked area before pressing the lockdown button. Her eyes widened while Janson ran over, pounding on the glass and Daphne tried not to smile.

"Daph, come on." Newt called and Daphne gave her father a smirk before running down the hallway with her boyfriend and Thomas.

"Your story better be good." Janson turned around to look at Teresa.

"I just did you a favor. Doors are sealed. They can't get out." Teresa walked off before looking at him again. "Janson, I need them alive."

He nodded but the girl spoke again, "All of them, Janson, not just Daphne. You kill Thomas and Newt, she won't cooperate."

-

Daphne held her gun tighter as she, Newt, and Thomas walked down the halls, getting strange looks from the doctors and scientists. She looked in ever room, scanning for Minho when Thomas stopped in his tracks. Both she and Newt looked at him, seeing Ava Paige standing at the end of the hallway. Thomas raised his gun and Newt looked over his shoulder, seeing Janson.

His eyes widened with fear and he grabbed Daphne as Janson raised his gun, screaming, "Thomas, no!"

Newt grabbed Thomas next, pushing both of them down as they ran down the hallways, dodging Janson's bullets. The three raised their guns, running and shooting whoever pointed a weapon at them. They all yelled for Minho, trying to find any sort of indication that he was here.

"God, we're so dead." Daphne mumbled.

"Darling, can you not say that while you're carrying our child?" Newt wondered and Daphne smirked slightly before shooting more guards.

"I'm not." Daphne spoke up, tossing her gun on the ground.

"Daph, get behind us." Thomas insisted before the three turned at a corner. "Get down!"

They sat against the wall and Daphne looked at Newt nervously. Thomas stood up, coming out from their hiding spot and shooting at Janson and the guards. Newt and Daphne dug through the bag on the ground and the blond boy found what looked like a bomb. He quickly pushed Daphne back before throwing the bomb, "Get back!"

The three covered their head and watched as a giant amount of electricity exploded in front of the guards. They stood up, Thomas smiling at Newt, "Nice."

"Let's go!" Daphne and the boys ran down another hallway, backing up when a guard raised his gun at them.

"You three, freeze! Get down on the ground. Now!" He screamed and the three Gladers looked at each other, trying to come up with a plan. "I said get—"