5th March, 2016

"Oh! It's A rainy day today" Heena said after she woke up and opened the window of her room.

"Heena are you up now! You gotta go to school today. It's already 9.21 in the morning" Her mom shouted.

Heena didn't answer, she just went to the bathroom and freshened herself up and then went down stairs to have breakfast. It's about 9.45 a.m and she's still not in a hurry cz she's not aware of the date today. Her mom again shouted "Heena! Why are you being lazy! It's already 9.45 am! "

"So what mom! School is gonna start at 10.30 as usual right!" Heena said nd started to eat food with a holiday mood.. "Why am I supposed to hurry then!" She adds

"What! Have you lost your mind! How can you forget this day! It's 5th of March! Today you're gotta attend the session at your school! So that you can get your admit card for the HS examination! You dumb girl! How did you forget this!" Her mom replied angrily.

After hearing this Heena choked with food! And hurried to the school.

In 🏫

"Heena you're so beautiful. I'm literally in love with you. Please accept this Rose" Suprateek said.

"It's the day for collecting the admit card for our examination right? I didn't hear teachers asking us to accept free roses from our classmates! And moreover... Love! I mean what's that! Do you use it for your hair? Or for your skin!? Get one thing inside your head... My sister died for this shitty thing. If you dare to come and do such stupid things in front of me one more time, You're gonna go back to home toothless. Understood? I mean yeah! Who doesn't think about their own good right? You better think of your teeth nd not me, cz it's good for your health." Heena spat and went away.

On the way home she met the dog she meets nearly everyday, named Vombu. She already bought packs of biscuits to feed him. He wagged his tail as usual nd then after feeding and some head scratches, belly rubs, mlerm checks vombu gave her the permission to go home.

After reaching home she saw her mom was so excited for the admit card. Heena put the bag on the dining table and then went to her room. Her mom went straight to the bag and searched the admit card until she found it.

Heena washed herself up then had some snacks then she did her revision through the evening. And about 10.30 pm her mom called her for dinner so she had her dinner and just came back to her room then she took her phone and started scrolling through Twitter. She saw some hashtags trending about the problems of the nation. After retweeting some of them she went to sleep.