Verity

Hina's POV:-

"But I swear he was just here!!! He promised me that he'll be there staying by my side! Where is he! Joon!!! Namjooon!!!!" I scream from the top of my lungs.

"I don't have time to listen to your nonsense!" Ma says with a super annoyed face.

"Why you acting like that! He was here ma! I swear to papa!" I cry out pinching my throat.

"Don't you dare to take your father's name! I wish I went to the market on that day with him! Why am I even living!" Ma says and gifts me a tight slap then leaves the room.

I was sitting there all blank. Moments ago I was there in his arms! He kissed my forehead!!! I did feel it! His every touch! His voice! Everything was so real! I felt everything!

"It's too real to be a dream!" I squeak out. My voice breaks. My heart was absolutely not ready to believe that it was a dream! I hug my pillow and cry out.

"I'm just a fucking fan right! Am I not a human?" I cry like a kid! My dark room fills with my scattered sobs. Maroon pillow cover gets soaked with tears and blood coming from my nose.

I stand up with my weak legs, and walk to the mellow light coming from the street light standing in a distance from my window. I gaze at it nd moments after I realize how we are so identical. We were standing in this vast universe with a love filled heart, knowing nothing how the world works around. One day, we mistakenly fall in love with one passerby, and chase the shadow like a sciaphile. Therefore ending up lorn, lassulus nd achroous in a caliginous, dolent street. Being numb and comforting others with the words we always wanted to hear in our lives at the same time! How miraculous life is, Happiness is just a myth and Sorrow is the reality here. I laugh at my reflection, she was looking like an abandoned mortal.

"You're a pathetic lonely wight! Who's dad left her, grandpa left her and now your mom is also not happy with you!" I touch the window glass and say to myself.

"Good for you! How come you have the thought of being someone special to a person like him! He's intelligent, handsome, rich, hardworking, lovely, decent and every other compliment stands by his side with their heads up! Nd look at you pitiful moron! Manifesting a good life with him! True fool you are! You should DIE!" I say and start to laugh at my reflection. I have never thought that I'll be ending up like this. Anyways, it is what it is now!

I walk up to my bed again and open my secret chest. I stare at the polaroids inside the chest. I pick out one and start to gaze at it like there's no tomorrow. I put it on the pillow and rest my head by the side of it. My fingers start to trail on the little piece of paper.

"Only you know that you were here, right?" I ask the photo.

"Yeah! I was here. It's true" I reply inside my head imagining him. And wake up then I pick the polaroid up and hug it tightly. I still wasn't crying, as if the ocean inside me has dried up. I pick out my diary and write "Last Letter To The Love of My Life" in the top right corner with my black fountain pen and then start to write my last letter. Light pages start to get filled with heavy words.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Last Letter To The Love Of My Life•

Judgmental eyes pierce my heart,
As living safe with you is all I want.
Yes, it's true that I can have it never
Yet You still exist around me in here!
Roshogolla man please,
Don't get me wrong!