Her

Namjoon's POV:-

"I talked with you yesterday! Finally! It's been a long time bubble" I spoke to myself while looking at her photo.

I set her photo as my wallpaper and kept staring at the screen like a fool. Phone's sleep time was bothering me so I changed the settings and again jumped onto the rollercoaster.

While Looking at her image constantly, I could feel something inside of me tingling. How to describe it? If I try taking it out on the paper then it'll turn out like this maybe.

"A Feeling of nothingness, I sigh
Can't look down as it's too high!

                                  And my orbs meet Her smile

                                               She brings me down on the solid again
                                               I could feel Myself as her orbs sparkle

She
Takes
Me
To
Her
Motherland,

                    And,
                       The cruel
                             World couldn't
                                      Touch me anymore...

                                             Next thing I knew,

                                    She was the one to Cure <3"

From that single hair strand that's annoying her in the ear, the way her lashes are sweetly curled on the edge, those big joyful brown orbs of her, her cute little nose which I kinda love and there comes her lips which are obviously made by a renowned artist and last but not the least, that little mole on the right side of her little chin. I loved every detail of her pretty face. The way she cares and also the way she's careless of herself sometimes, even the way she texts and her typing style... Or maybe, at this point, I should just surrender that I love everything about her and her presence give away an unknown warmth that comforts me.

I shut my eyes for a moment but her face doesn't let me sleep. It keeps on lingering in my brain, so I wake up and take my phone once again and start to stare at the photo. "Peaceful". I mumbled and smiled.

"What are you made of ? I wanna know the composition."

I was pissed at her, nd at the same time, part of me was soft. It always gets me when I start to think that there's someone in this World, who lives thousand and thousands of kilometres away from me, never seen me with her eyes, thinks I don't know that she exists, or perhaps, the pit of her brain is darker and she kills her with way more severe thoughts that I can barely think of. Then on the other hand, didn't think twice before deliberately dedicating herself to a man she never has seen or known closely.

I sigh.

If Love has thousands of kinds then I must say this is the hardest one. I seriously can't stand it, I don't know what did I do to get this in my life. If I even just try to think about it a little bit, I end up having a headache.