A Little Step Forward

After several months....

(His POV)
It's really been a while that she slammed the door on me.. Felt nothing at first but as days passing by it's getting truly uncomfortable... One thought is killing me inside! Did she stop talking to me cz I said plagiarism boys or there's something else? Is she okay!? I really need somebody to talk with to make my chest feel light... Should I apologise to her! But I got no time nd I don't know her schedule too! Ughhhh!!!!!

*Someone approaches*
"Hyung here is your ice cream"

" Oh hey Mr.Mochi cheeks! Thank you"

*Gives eye smile* "looks like someone is about to evaporate for being in too much pressure.."

"So how do you know that?"

"Hyung it's been a while that we are living together... almost like a family... isn't it so obvious?"

"Do you know how nice you are?"

"Hehe! I know 😏"

*Soft laughs* "I see! So.. do you want to learn English? Come... Let me teach you"

"I am here to share your heartache and you're making me shoo away? Is it good?"

*Laughs* "Oh no no! Sorry! Aigo! Are you angry?"

"Aniyo aniyo... Do you want to share or not?"

*Deep sigh* "See there is someone on twitter... I found her on a random hashtag trend"

*Smiles* "Hyung! Why did you specifically find a female??"

"See! This is why I didn't wanna say anything!!"

"Aigo! Don't be so uncomfortable! Aish! Tell me tell me... I promise I'll not bully you again...okay? Now go ahead"

*Gives sharp glares* "I heard you said promise okay?"

"Yeah I said it... Don't be so insecure! GO AHEAD!"

"Okay so... There's a girl on twitter whom I met on a hashtag trend.. We eventually had a chat too.. But suddenly, she just behaved like she slammed the door on my face and I think she's never gonna talk with me again... That's fine if she is uncomfortable but I still don't get clear views about why did she do it... I mean I wonder what is the reason...Cz I never behaved any wrong with her"

"Okay! So how long has it been that she didn't text you back?"

"It's been several months now... Nothing is bothering me except one thing that why did she do it! Once I get to know the reason I will never bother her I promise..."

"Okay! So things aren't that deep now... I see..." *Smiles weirdly*

"Hey!!! Don't give that weird look!"

"Arasso! Don't panick! Do you have any plans?"

"Aish!!!! If I had plans! Did I ask you for it! Once a pabo always a pabo!" *Disgusted face*

*Laughs* "Okay! So.... I can ask you to make another profile and then you know the rest"

"But she didn't block me!! Why should I take a headache to make another acc?"

"Oh! Then you can ask her straight"

"I was thinking of that too... So are you suggesting me to do it in a straight way?"

"Yeah! I mean if I was there I would've done it straight too"

"Then I should text her directly?? Won't it be imperfect?"

"Hyung don't always think this way... Text her and ask.. Fighting"

"Ohh yeaahhh... I can do it... Yess"
*Takes the phone nd opens twitter*
*Badum Badum* (heartbeat)
*Turns head to the younger one and smiles awkward*