The Trending Page

His pov:-

"You know! I wonder what she's doing right now after seeing the trending page of twitter... She curses so much if she sees anything wrong on social media... I didn't get to talk with her much but she's a good person it seems" He says to his dorm member

"I don't think you should really believe someone you met online nd even trust the person right after talking only one time.. Why do you think she's a good person? I mean what made you feel this way? Nd what she'll be doing for the Twitter page!? Maybe She'll also be like one of them who have turned their back on us! Be mature.. Let's go practice" His friend says...

He gets upset again.. The little sparkle in the deepest part of his heart gets to put down once more .. A small drop of tear comes out from his eyes.. The happy world of a 21 y/o boy shatters into pieces within the fraction of seconds.. He presses his face against the pillow, remembering his dad's words "Boys don't cry" He tries not to cry but he couldn't handle....

"Are you crying hyeong?" Two little innocent eyes came near him, worrying if he's sad so that he could help him

He immediately gets up and sits showing his back to the youngest, so that the little one doesn't get to see his tears... "No no I'm not crying.. Don't you know? Men never cry... I'll never cry, no matter how hard it gets" He says while wiping his tears

"But my mom says to cry when you feel like it.. You should never hold it back otherwise it hurts you more" The little one says

"No! Stop it! Why are you here? What do you want huh!" He screams at the young one nd immediately regrets, but doesn't show..

The little one startles.. His eyes get teared up.. Though he says "It's alright hyeong.. I understand you didn't do it purposely.. I still love you.. Others are calling you for practice..That's why I came to call you.. Let's go hyeong" Smiles at the elder one so that he doesn't feel guilty from any point..

"Okay let's go" He says without even looking at him... Deep down he wanted to say sorry to his caring brother.. He walks towards the practice room..

"Hyeong must be so stressed that's why he acted like this! He never shouted at me like this!" He mumbles and walks to the practice room

💫💫💫💫💫In The Practice Room💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Why are you being such silly today huh! Did you put your head anywhere else rather than here!? If you keep doing this, I'm gonna tell authority nd they will sue you out!" The dance choreo shouts at him roughly...

He startles but still standing with his head up "a-a-am sorry... I'll be trying my best from now on.. I'm really sorry, please don't sue me" a ball is forming inside his Adam's apple, he can feel it.. He wants to hold it back but the tears betray again... Eyes rain little drops of tears... He bows his head down and pulls the cap closer to his face to cover his runny eyes..

He tries to hold it but part of his heart says "let me cry cz here's someone who said you that you should not hold back your sorrow... It'll give you more pain" Nd then like the boogie man from a kid's worst nightmare appears in disguise of his father... Who says "Men never cry.. No matter how hard it gets..."

The boogie man is fighting with the 21y/o old guy's innocent soul who wants freedom of his emotions... But alas! The boogie man wins over the little soul..

He again wipes it off and puts the 21y/o innocent emotional boy in the coffin, Alive.. Hammers the nails deep into the coffin... He could hear the alive 21y/o soul was screaming from inside of the coffin, saying

"Let me cry! For once! My heart is heavy! I can't take it anymore! I beg you!"
But.......
He didn't hear anything, just graved it deep into the earth and walks away without looking back...