🌃Late Night Lovers🌙(ViperNoir)

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm in love with someone else?!" This phrase left Ladybug's lips for what seemed liked the thousandth time. But to Chat Noir, it felt like the first time with each word causing his heart to clench and feel as if it were suffocating and needing to breathe. His cat ears dropped and his lips curved into a pout, his eyes begging to release tears, but he wouldn't let them go.

"Can you at least tell me who this someone else is?" Chat asked as his sad gaze met with Ladybug's bright blue eyes that were illuminated by the moonlight.

"I-I can't." She responded as she looked away from him.

"Why not?"

"It's just this boy alright!" She snapped and started to become irritated.

"Have you ever thought that the boy you keep rejecting me for, could be me? My civilian form?" Ladybug's eyes widened, but she kept silent. She didn't want to think such things.

"Tell me ha-"

"No!" Ladybug interrupted him. "You and him are nothing alike. His personality is different from yours and I favor his more. He's smart, handsome, and he definitely doesn't flirt with me at the worst possible times. There is no way you two are the same person." Her words hit Chat Noir like a ton of bricks. Tears were cascading down his cheeks, finally being released. His throat started closing making it harder for him to breathe. A quite sob cut the unbearable and silent atmosphere.

Ladybug couldn't help but feel guilty as she was not expecting this reaction from him. "Chat I..." She started as she slowly approached him, but he quickly backed away.

"I-Is it th-at difficult for you to t-tell me who that person better than me is?" Chat Noir said in between sobs. Ladybug did not answer and instead looked at the ground.

"Tell me damn it!" He could no longer control the anger that started to build inside him.

"Fine! It's Adrien Agreste! There I said it!" Ladybug shouted as her pale skin started to turn into the redness of her suit.

"Wh-What?" Chat's voice was barely audible.

"You heard me! Now if you'll excuse me this conversation is over!" Ladybug remarked as she was about to take a swing from her yo-yo.

"Ladybug wait!" He said grabbing Ladybug's arm.

"Let go of me Chat!"

"So you're telling me that the boy you love is the famous model Adrien Agreste. The one that everyone loves and admires?" Chat's voice started to crack.

"Yes, it's him and I'll never stop loving him. So do yourself a favor and stop wasting your time with me. You and I will always just be friends. Nothing more." With that Ladybug took a swing from her yo-yo and disappeared into the distance, leaving a poor broken heart behind. Chat Noir just stood there as the breeze of the chilly night blew through his blond locks, sending chills throughout his body. He clenched his fists and started kicking at the railing of the Eiffel Tower.

"Stupid Adrien! Everyone AlWAYS loves the perfect one! When will people realize that he is not who I really am! I'm Chat Noir, the one that always gets left in the dust and treated as if I were of little importance! If it weren't for me, Paris would have been doomed since the first day! I just don't understand! Is it really too much to ask for someone to love me for who I truly am!" Chat Noir exclaimed as tears were running down his face.

"Rough night?" A deep voice said from behind him.

Chat Noir jumped when he heard it. He desperately tried to wipe his tears since he recognized who the voice belonged to.