🎆New Year🎉(Lukadrien)

Everyone looks forward to the new year as they see it as an opportunity to start fresh, do the things they didn't do the year before, or change up their bad habits in order to become a better person. Unfortunately this wasn't the case for Adrien Agreste.The new year didn't mean anything to him but another year without his mom, his father continuing to control him, boredom in his bedroom, and fighting akumas. The new year didn't bring anything new, it only brought the same things.

As he gazed at the few fireworks that were going off through his large window he could only pretend they were shooting stars ready to grant his wish of no longer feeling alone.

Sure he had Plagg with him, but he wanted someone who loved him in a romantic way. Someone who didn't love him only for his looks and instead for his imperfections. He wanted someone who would help him leave this prison and find the happiness he's been longing for quite some time.

He wanted that someone to be Luka Couffaine. He was always the one who was with him whenever he felt down. The one who cared for him the most and who would actually make him feel loved.

Adrien thought Luka was only doing that because they were close friends and didn't think the blue boy saw him in a romantic way. He tried to confess so many times, but the thought of rejection kept appearing in his mind. Rejection was one of the things he feared the most.

He sighed as he smoothed out his elegant black suit and fixed his tie as he mentally got ready to face the New Years party that was taking place downstairs. His father invited many fashion designers from all over Paris and Adrien begged him to invite his classmates and their families in which Gabriel agreed as long as they dressed formally.

As he made himself out the door he could already hear the joyful music and excited chatter among the various groups of people, contrasting to the mood he was feeling.

When he made himself to the top of the stairs he gazed amongst the numerous guests in hopes to find a certain boy with handsome features with black hair and the tips dyed blue.

Instead his gaze landed on a girl with a pair of bright blue eyes who was waving at him to come over. He smiled as he made his way towards Marinette who wasn't wearing her usual clothes. She was wearing a lovely pink dress with white cherry blossoms adorning the frilly part of it. Her hair was let down instead of her ordinary pig tails.

"Wow Marinette! You look stunning!" Adrien complimented her as he admired her dress.

Marinette blushed slightly.

"Thank you! You look great as well."

"Did you make this yourself?" Adrien asked, pointing at the dress.

"I did! I also designed it myself!" Marinette said excitedly. "You wouldn't believe how many fashion designers complimented my design. I might work with them in the future some day!"

"I'm really impressed with you, Marinette. With all the awesome designs you make, I guarantee a lot of modeling places will want you."

Marinette smiled and her eyes lit up when she saw her girlfriend Kagami making her way to where she was.

Kagami greeted her girlfriend with a kiss on the cheek and turned to Adrien to give him a hug as a greeting.

"I like what your father did with this place, Adrien." Kagami spoke. "It actually feels like a home rather than an abandoned place when I used to come and visit."

"Yeah, it really feels like that doesn't it." Adrien responded. A comfortable silence took hold of them as they took in the joyous atmosphere that surrounded them.