🦋Through My Touch🌻(Lukadrien)

The weather was perfect. It was a beautiful summer day and the sun was shining brightly. A certain blond boy was sitting on a park bench, the crisp wind blowing his gold locks ever so slightly. He could hear the birds chirping, children playing, and the leaves rustling in the wind. His moment of peace was sadly interrupted by a loud beeping and someone shouting,"Adrien!" It was his mother. 

He slowly got up with a soft sigh and grabbed his cane. He started walking towards where he thought the car was. Suddenly someone grabbed his arm.

 "Adrien! What did I tell you about walking on your own? It's not safe without having someone to help you." His mother scolded. 

"I understand mother. Please forgive me." Adrien said. Emily sighed and helped him get into the backseat of the grey automobile. She started the car to head back home. She looked at the rearview mirror to see Adrien looking out the window. Her heart clenched as she knew that her only child couldn't and never would be able to see the world. She remembers the time when the doctor said he would be blind at birth. Those words broke her and she promised that she would take extra care of him. When she told her husband the news about the baby he grew mad and said he didn't want to raise a disabled child. He eventually left and Emily become a single mother. She just wishes that her son would find happiness and someone that would love him for the way he truly is.

Emily was so lost in thought that she didn't even realize that they were already in their driveway.

"Is something wrong mother?" Adrien asked suddenly which broke Emily's thoughts.

"No, everything is alright." She said reassuringly. But everything was not alright and Adrien knew. He could hear the sadness in her voice and he hated it. Adrien didn't like being the reason for his mother's troubles and wishes that he hadn't been born. He thought his mother would be happy that way; without him. So he always tried to be strong for his mother because he knew that she had it hard and the best he could do was to pretend that he was happy about everything.

His mother is the only thing he has and vise versa. Emily decided it was best to homeschool Adrien where she could watch him at all times and make sure he has everything that he needs. Adrien could say that she is a very overprotective mother, but who could blame her. The blonde boy remembered the time where he tripped over some stone steps when he tried to wander on his own. He ended up breaking his arm from the impact of his body that was placed on it when he fell.

Since then Emily was always a bit hesitant to let him go out. Adrien always has to beg her to let him go to the park because he enjoys feeling the weather and taking in his surroundings whenever he goes outside. Emily eventually gives in as long as she is watching from a distance.  Sometimes Adrien wishes he had a little bit of privacy but he understood that his mother was overprotective since he couldn't do much without her.  

Adrien's favorite place to go was the park, even if he sat alone. It was his only moment of peace without his mother nagging at him to make sure he was ok 24/7. 

One day he was sitting on the cold bench hearing the birds chirping and breathing in the summer breeze. He suddenly heard small steps approaching him. Adrien started to get a little nervous and prayed that someone wasn't going to kidnap him. He held on his cane tightly and jumped a little when he felt somebody sit next to him.

"Sorry for disrupting you, but I couldn't find anywhere else to sit." What a beautiful voice  Adrien thought.

"Lovely day isn't it?" The person asked. 

"Yeah it is." Adrien replied. There was a moment of silence and Adrien was feeling a little uncomfortable since he never knew how to start a conversation due to him not being very sociable.