🌊Drowning ✨(Lukadrien)

"What a day." Adrien sighed as he plopped down heavily on his bed. Today had been a very busy day for the blonde model as it was filled with modeling, fencing, and playing the piano. He definitely needed a break. Plagg flew out of his hiding spot and made his way to his collection of cheese and stuffed his little face as much as he could. 

"Yeah, it was a tiring day." he said in between mouthfuls. 

"You don't understand Plagg. All you do is hide in my shirt and eat cheese all day. You have it easy." Adrien said annoyed.

"Well today was pretty hard since I almost went the entire day without my precious cheese almost starving to death. Not to mention when you saw that one blue haired boy across the street where you were modeling, your heart was beating so fast that it was annoying me." he complained. Adrien's face immediately turned red. He was about to respond until he heard a notification on his phone. He saw that it was a text from Nino. 

Nino🎧: Hey dude, me and my bros were wondering if you want to go swimming at the local swimming pool

Adrien: I would like to go, but you know my father. I doubt that he will let me go even if I have free time right now

Nino🎧:Well just ask and if you can't its alright. Just let me know so we can all meet up or not

Adrien: I'll try

Just then Nathalie came in informing him that it was time for supper. Adrien checked the time, it was 4:30 pm. 

"Is father busy? I want to ask him something." He asked. 

"Don't worry he will be eating with you so you can ask him there." She said sternly. Adrien was  surprised when he heard that his father will be dining him considering that he rarely does only on holidays or if he was in trouble. Most of the times his father is busy with his work and spends most of his day getting it done. He was glad that he finally got to spend some time with his own father, but was aslo a bit scared. He made his way to the dining area where he saw his father sitting down. He sat down at the edge of the table, across from Gabriel. 

"Good evening father." He spoke. Gabriel just bowed his head in response. They were both having no conversation and Adrien suddenly became nervous. Silence was clearly making the atmosphere uncomfortable until it was cut by Gabriel clearing his throat. 

"Nathalie informed me that you wanted to ask me something. What is it?" He questioned. 

"I just wanted to know if you would let me hang out with my friends at the public swimming pool?" Adrien asked nervously. Gabriel didn't say anything and showed an expression of thinking. 

"And may I know who these certain friends are?"

"Well, Nino was the one that asked me, you know the one that threw my surprise birthday."

"You are still friends with that irresponsible fool? I just can't let you go."

"But father, I have worked so hard this week, please just give me a break. I promise I'll be home early." Adrien pleaded. Gabriel just kept his serious look and sighed. 

"Fine, I'll  have your bodyguard take you and pick you up, but you must be back by 8pm." 

"Thank you father, I really appreciate it!" Adrien ran to where his father was sitting and gave him a quick hug. 

"By the way Adrien, can you even swim? I never had you take swimming lessons before." Adrien gulped. He totally forgot about that! The truth was that he had  no idea if he can really swim or not. He has modeled near pools before and been to the beach, but he hasn't actually gone in deep waters. If he told his dad he didn't, he surely wouldn't let him go anymore.