🐍Snake's Charm👑(Lukadrien)

Dedicated to B00100806 Thank you for requesting, sorry it took so long.

Royal/Kingdom AU

The morning was gray and cold as dark clouds covered the usual blue sky. For many, this was definitely not the type of weather one wants for a special day such as a wedding. Especially not for a royal wedding.

It was about time that the prince, Adrien Agreste, was to take his fathers place in the throne as king. The only thing that was left to do was to marry the princess of the neighboring kingdom, Lila Rossi, and welcome a child to be the next heir.

The corridors in the palace were full of chatter, as the servants were preparing for the big day.

Despite all that ruckus going on, a blond prince was still sleeping peacefully in bed when a sudden bang caused by the door woke him up.

"Wake up Agreste!!!" someone shouted as the person blew into a trumpet.

Adrien groaned as he sat up and rubbed his palm on his face.

"Do you always have to play a trumpet to wake me up?" The blond asked the dark haired boy standing at the door with a cheshire cat grin.

"It's the only thing that wakes you up. I've tried banging on the door and even tried using the rooster that I stole from the lady down at the village. Don't worry I gave it back in exchange for a wheel of camembert." Plagg said, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Adrien chuckled as he sat up. Despite Plagg being his servant, he sees him more as a friend and even partner in crime since he always helps him sneak out of the palace into the village without the guards or his father noticing.

"Well today's the day we never wanted to come." Plagg sighed.

Adrien didn't answer. He just looked at the gray clouds outside his large window.

"No matter how many times I've told my father that I don't want to marry, especially not with some random girl I know nothing about, he still insists that I should do it. For the sake of the kingdom." Adrien said after a few  minutes of silence.

"Your dad's a controlling, cruel, cold son of a b-" Plagg was cut off by Adrien's hands clamping his mouth shut.

"Plagg be quiet! If my father hears you, he'll have you executed for sure. You know he already doesn't like you and I had to convince him to let you stay my servant."

"I know but-" Just then the door slammed open and in walked Gabriel Agreste.

Plagg shot up on his feet and quickly kneeled, putting his head down as a sign of respect. Pretty ironic since he was talking bad things about him seconds ago.

"You may leave now." The king signaled at Plagg. "I don't want him to have any distractions today."

"Yes your Majesty." Plagg responded and followed the guards out the door, not before giving Adrien a sympathetic look.

“Why aren't you dressed yet?” Gabriel scowled at the boy in front of him who was still wearing his sleeping attire. 

“Do I really have to do this father? Why can’t we just wait a couple more years, I mean I’m still pretty young and-”

“Adrien, you turned eighteen last month, you are now officially an adult,” the King cut him off. “At your age, I was already expecting a child, you, as my heir.” 

“My mom was also pretty young, wasn't she? That's why she died when she gave birth to me.” Adrien stared at his father wishing he hadn't said anything as he saw the hurt look on his face.