🦖1🐎

Katie's Perspective
<~>

We all wanna be the perfect family. But who's perfect right? Every family has its challenges from, picture day to picky eaters. But my family's greatest challenge..

Probably the machine apocalypse

"AH!" My dad screamed, my mom trying to wipe his face, "THE DOGS PULLING MY HAIR!!" I yelled My brother and his best friend screaming bloody murder.

. There we all are. The warriors! Most action hero's have a lot of restraints. "DAD LOOK OUT!" My brother yelled to my dad. "GET YOUR WEAPONS!" Dad yelled. My family. Only has weaknesses. I threw my shoe at a window and it bounced back. . And my dad kind of reminds me of that YouTube video of the screaming gibbon monkey. *play the video*

So look out robots. Because we're brave, we are hungry.. for action and we're strapped in... for success and we have no..

IDEA WHAT WE'RE DOING!!

THE MITCHELLS (+Y/n)
vs
THE MACHINES!!

A few days earlier...

I was jamming to music in my room. I've always felt a little.. different than everyone else. So I did what any outsider would do, made weird art.

"BEHOLD! CINEBURGER!!" I said, I was so young. But they all laughed. So I never fit in.. for.. lots of reasons. But movies were always there for me!

"Alright alright alright! Your Fifty eight years old,your a hardened criminal and got nothing to lose. Go!" I said to my brother, "Oh no! It's dog cop!" He said. "I'm here to bust criminals and lick my own butt. And I'm alll out of criminals." Y/n said voicing my dog Monchi. My parents haven't figured me out yet.. to be fair, it took me a while to figure myself out. My little brother Aaron and his Friend Y/n gets me. They both have their own weird interests.

"Hi would you like to talk with me about dinosaurs? No. Okay thank you!" He said, he met Y/n that way, and speaking of her, she was trying to find people to talk about ponies with. "Hello! Would you like to be besties and talk about ponies?.. no? Okay byeeeee!.." she was failing aswell until somebody called her. "Hi would you like to talk with me about dinosaurs?" He asked "oH mY gOsH YES!! Uh- that depends if you would like to talk to me. About ponies?" She said "sure! What time should we meet?" "NOW!!" She hung up the phone and she was across the street from us. So she just came over and asked to see him.

My mom says she believes in me.. but she says that to everyone. My dad is an... unusual man but he loves nature and can fix anything!

"To survive in the outdoors. You'll need to trap wild game." "Hey Mitchell's!-" "WATCH OUT-!!" Then my dad got stuck in a tree caused by our neighbors cooking, dad never shared my interests. "Hey would you like to see the special effects I made for dog cop 5?" I asked, "sorry sweetheart I'm a little occupiedo. Wanna check out this mallard? It's dead!!" He asked me, I sighed "it's okay." It didn't really bother me though. Besides, I have bigger plans. I poured everything I had into getting into film school in LA. and I got ACCEPTED!!

And the other accepted students, totally get me. "You guys like roboslayers 4? No one around here even heard of that." After all these years I'm finally getting to meet my people..