🦖6🐎

Nobody's perspective (warning a lot of switching)
<~>

With Aaron and Katie:

They both hid behind a hill from the robots, they couldn't find them and left. "What are we gonna do..?" Katie asked. Aaron started to cry, "Aaron? Hey, hey. It's okay. Uh.." Katie picked up monchi "uh oh. Watch out. Monchi coming at ya." Katie tried to cheer him up.

He continued to cry, "Katie stop. Why'd you say all that stuff?" Aaron asked, "I'm sorry, I.. i just wanted to——... i don't know." Katie said.

There was silence until Katie went into her book bag. "Ok, are you hungry? Do you want some fruits snacks or something?"  "I don't know." Aaron replied , "here, can you hold this?" Katie handed him a camera, he was watching all of the memories.

Katie watched with him, then she started to cry, "Aaron, I'm gonna make it up to all of you. And i think I know how." Katie got up, "come on, buddy. Follow me." They ran to the car.

With Rick, Linda and Y/n

Rick:
He looked over to see a man watching Katie's video, "h..hey there. How'd you get that video?" Rick said to him. "Huh? Oh. I've been feeling kind of down lately, considering I brought about the end of humanity, but these weird girl's videos always cheer me up." He said,

"My, daughter's that weird girl." Rick confessed, "what? No way. She's hilarious! These movies are, like, amazing." Mark said.
"Yeah. She is... amazing." Rick said.

Linda and Y/n:
"Hey, Y/n are you alright?" Linda asked Y/n, "No.. i miss Aaron. And my mom.." Y/n replied and she started to cry. "Aw sweetie, i would hug you if we weren't stuck in here." Linda said looking for a way out.

"You know Y/n, I've always knew you liked Aaron in some way." "HUH? I mean- whaaaat that's crazy." Y/n said, "yeah, it's alright! Don't have to be ashamed of it in any way! I totally understand, you know when i first met Rick, he was.. amazing, so when he just made his move.. i said yes hunny!" Linda said to her, almost babbling.

"Mrs. Mitchell, your son is.. he just means so much to me and i think i lo-ve.. him.."

With Rick;
There was a whooshing outside, the robots were after somebody, to Rick's surprise.

It was the car! "Katie?" Rick said.

With Katie and Aaron;
"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING!!!" Katie yelled, swerving the car. She looked at the photo of her parents, "hang on guys.. better watch out, pal, because I've broken six phones in my life accidentally, but I'm gonna break you on purpose." Katie said.

With pal;
"HOW IS NO ONE STOPPING HER?" She yelled angrily

Back with Katie and Aaron;
A robot got confused whether monchi was a dog or a pig, this made Katie so happy that her plan worked.

But then gasped when the robots barricaded her path. She had an idea, "up the mountain.. across the stream.. AND DOWN THE RIVER!!" Katie had done the Rick Mitchell special all by herself!

with Rick;
Rick had thought of something, "hey, you're a big nerd, right?" Rick asked the man next to him, "how would i do that?" Rick was preferring to getting the Dog on the big screen,