🦖Extra🐎

Nobody's Perspective
<~>

Katie got a FaceTime call. "That's my katieeeee! are you eating enough? How's classes? Are you and jade official and will you bring her home for thanksgiving?" Linda asked, "whoa easy mom! It's only been a few weeks. Also- do i.. look okay? I've been- sick lately!" Katie said using a filter.

"OH MY GOSH SHES DEAD!" Linda yelled "CALL 911!!" Katie chuckled "I've been taking a class about filters." Katie said. "Oh, you. That is so creative!" Linda said. "You know, speaking of which you inspired your dad!~" Linda added

"I got on that, uh, YouTube I, uh, sent you a friend request. Why didn't you... why didn't you accept it?" Rick said, "oh! That's what this is. I thought a psychopath wrote this. Sure I'll, I'll accept your friend request, dad! Hey, where's Aaron?" Katie said.

"Oh! Let me just show you." Linda said.

"Okay, stegosaurus..-"

"Hey Aaron wanna show you're sister who you're talking to?"

"What? No! We're not doing anything AAAAAAGH!" Aaron said jumping out the window.

"Christ Aaron!" Y/n said, "sorry, force of habit." Aaron said,

"Hello slovenly girl! We received your care package for Aaron, and Y/n." Eric and Deborahbot said in sync.

"Looks like we got some clothes here for a little gentleman." Rick said.

Aaron gasped. "THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED!" He said happily

Y/n chugged her hot sauce like it was the end of the world.

"Y/N SWEETIE SLOW DOWN!" Linda said panicked

"YOU'LL CHOKE!" Rick said.

"Y/n oh my gosh! You are amazing!" Katie said.

"AAAAA! SHES DRINKING TOO MUCH!!" Aaron screamed.

Y/n stopped and burped. "That was great! Thanks Katie."  She said, "no problem Yie pie."

"So guys, i guess we're receiving some congressional Medal of Honor or something. We have to go to Washington DC.!" Linda said excitedly. "Do you guys wanna fly or.."

"LETS RIDE FAMILY!" Y/n exclaimed.

They were all in the car, another road trip for another beautiful memory.