🦖3🐎

Nobody's Perspective
<~>

"What are these robots?" Rick asked "greetings humans there are about 15 of you!" The robot said, "it's not good that their counting us.. right?" Katie said

"We have food and entertainment for you to enjoy in our.. human fun pods! Do you like to have fun?" One of the robots asked, "I like to have fu-" a random dude said.

"YOU LUCKY HUMAN!!" He grabbed him with a mysterious force and put him in a pod him floating away instantly, "now, who else likes to have fun?"
"GET DOWN!" Katie said getting down and pushing Y/n and Aaron's head down.

Rick and Linda getting down too. "Stay down and find a lump!" Rick said and then goes to get behind something everyone else did too.

"Okay everyone get to the car." Rick suggested
"I don't think so your a-" Katie said
"What do you want to do-" Rick asked
"I know what we are/ and I think- I think there's a better solution to this." Aaron said
"GuYs! I cant see! Who turned out the lights!?" Y/n asked
"that's a cloth over your head." Aaron reminded her.
"Oh right thank you-" y/n said.
"Just listen to me. And just stop-" Katie said.
"what would a functional family do right now?" Linda asked.

The functional family:
Already getting outta there

Them:

0-0 "alrighty then"

"So we just do thAt right?" Rick asked "just like they did!" Linda said. Everyone said they liked each other, "uh I like you a lot." "You are the best thing that happened to me." "I love you" "great person." "I love you too- wait what-?" "Sweet boys and girls." "Huh?"

"GOGOGOGOGOGO!" Rick said, they all tried to do what they did. "BUTTERFLY FORMATION!" Rick said. "NONONO RI-" Linda had gotten crushed by Rick- "CMON AARON AND Y/N!" Rick bent over "family FIR-" Aaron said but knocked his father out of the store literally.

"RICK!" "Don't worry hun! Time to be a hero. TAKE SOME NOTES KIDS!!" Rick said angrily charging at the robot then flying into the air, "charge at robot fly in the sky.. Well okay what's next dad?"Aaron asked, writing it down, "I'll give you my whole box of galletas de peces de colores if you help me with the notes?" "Ok- wait. MONCHI! MONCHI COME!!" Monchi shook his paw- "here I'll get him." Y/n said she got into the pod and picked him up, tried to walk out but got closed in.

"Oh nononono! Y/n!!" Aaron yelled holding onto monchi's leash hanging out, "IVE GOT I YOU I PROMISE!" Aaron yelled at Y/n. "What.. why can't I get out! Aaron why can't I.. LET GO RIGHT NOW." Y/n asked, "it's okay it's okaaaaaay!!" Aaron said floating up "MY SWEET BOY!!" Linda said holding onto him. "YOUR MY FIRST FAVOURITE THING I CANT LET GO!!" Aaron said. "WHO!? ME OR MONCHI?" Y/n said confused. "YOU Y/N YOUR MY FIRST FAVOURITE THING!!" "WELL YOUR MY FIRST FAVOURITE THING TOO!" "FRIENDIES FOR LIFE!" "BESTIES FOR LIFE!" "Aww.." Linda said kind of not ruining the moment. "GAH MOM I FORGOT YOU WERE HERE!"

"Your doing great hun!" Linda said and then they started to drop. "Okay less great-" and then they started to hang "now it's really bad."
And Katie was crashing towards them and so was Rick. "LYNN!" "MOM!" " AARON!" "MONCHI!" "PONIIIIESSSSS!I LOVE PONIIESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Katie's Perspective
<~>

Y/n reminds me of that one meme. *play the video*
maybe this will be less horryfying with the cat filter?