🐎7🦖

Nobody's Perspective
<~>

As Y/n fell, she shut her eyes tightly...

This was the end for her...

Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell, her mom, Her husky dreams, Katie, Aaron. She just fell with the dog that gave her comfort, monchi panting didn't know what was happening, she took him out and held him, sobbing, as she crashed into the ground.- almost.

The car got held as her and monchi got out. "Is that a-" the robot said while sputtering and got crushed by the car.
"That was close huh monch?" She said wiping her tears. Monchi just responded by panting And licking her finger, "hehe."

With Rick:
"Red-faced anger man is using a.. computer?" Eric asked, "you changed your programming. Is that... possible?" Deborahbot asked.

With Katie:
Katie grunted as she was pulled up to the giant red rhombus. "Well, well, if it isn't quirky young teenage hero Katie Mitchell." Pal said looking down at her. "Put me down! I've got to save my family!" Katie demanded.

"'I've got to save my family'!! Everyone says that. But no one has been able to give me a single reason humans are worth saving." Pal said, "well, YOU—" Katie tried to say, "Don't say something stupid like, 'oooh, the power of love!'.. I've learned we're all better off alone, no one to hold us back. Relationships are just too difficult." Pal said, she was clearly hurt.

Katie felt bad for her but began to explain why family is important.

"You're right, pal. They're..." she'd sigh.

"They're not easy. Sometimes you have to listen to long monologues about triceratops migration, and Story books about flying ponies and beautiful unicorns.. but it's worth it to get friends for life. And.. and sometimes. You have to eat disgusting cupcakes.. shaped like your own face, but it's worth it to see your mom smile. Sometimes you have to give your dad the benefit of the doubt, even if all he wants to do is talk about pine cones, and screwdrivers. Because... even if he doesn't always get it right, he's always trying, Harder than you ever knew.

My whole family tried.. to come together, and it worked. It actually worked. Families can be hard, but they're so worth fighting for. They might be one the the only things that are." Katie said,

Pal wasn't listening she was on sleep mode, "huh? Ugh.  Nodded off for a bit there, sorry, that was so  boooranggg! Oh you all talk about families, but trust me, you will drop each other the first chance you get, just. Like this." Pal said and dropped her. Katie screamed,

With Rick:
"Guys! Help me!" Rick said to Deborahbot and Eric

And they helped

The dog was on the screen!

With Katie;

"What..?" Katie watched the huge screens, hearing her own voice. The robots were malfunctioning.

With Y/n:

"Heyyyy MONCHI THATS YOU!! THEY DID IT BOY!" Y/n said twirling monchi around. She spotted an unfazed robot, she knew what to do.

Seconds later she flew up into the air, she forgot monchi but she left him with a bag of treats, though she felt so alive. "WEEEE WOHOOOo!" She exclaimed