Chapter 2

Chapter 3: "A Time for Lust"

(Crying Over) Spilt Potions

by Azhure

~~oo0oo~~

Chapter 2 - A Time for Lust

Having been on an errand for Snape at least gave Harry a good reason to be wandering the halls of Hogwarts dungeons. Knowing that the professor was in the Infirmary with the injured Dennis Creevey gave the Gryffindor a further sway in his step. Filch and Mrs Norris rarely prowled the halls of Snape's domain; preferring to capture those venturing out in other parts of the castle, so Harry was confident he would not be caught. He stopped when he spied the grimy mirror next to the statue of Derwent the Dastardly. His destination was the hidden room behind the mirror. He heard a slight step, and he paused, not wanting to give himself away. At first he suspected it might be Filch, negating his earlier thoughts, but he soon realised the other person was trying to remain quiet as well.

The attack came from behind; someone else had been lurking in the shadows of the dungeons. Shit, he thought, I hope they didn't see Draco, but further thought was drowned out by the arm that suddenly snuck around his waist and the warm breath that tickled his ear.

"Shh...", Draco whispered. "You make enough noise to wake a herd of hippogriffs. Harry tried to turn into the embrace to face his lover, but was held firmly. "You're late, Potter." The last word spoken as the blonde's tongue slid out and rimmed Harry's outer ear.

"Not out here Draco." Harry moaned quietly, but desperately. Draco released him long enough to cast the spell to open the secret passageway.

It was dark. Darker than he anticipated once the mirror closed behind him. Harry blinked, but quickly found himself up against the wall. Draco held him firmly, his tongue licking long, relentless strokes against his bared neck. Harry groaned as the spark of hunger in his groin was in sharp contrast to the cold stone against his cheek. In Draco's haste, Harry's glasses flew off and clattered to the floor. Draco's attentions moved to Harry's ear as his moist tongue again rimmed the edge, sending ripples of pleasure all the way to his nether regions. "I'll say it again Potter - you're late. Care to explain, or do I have to fuck you up against the wall?" The voice growled in his ear, but Harry was practically incoherent at the blonde's suggestion.

Despite the lack of light, and without his glasses, Harry quickly used his slightly shorter frame to slip out of Draco's grasp and turn the tables on the blonde. Draco struggled as he was now twisted up against the wall. If there had been any light, the look on Draco's face would have been one of surprise.

"Blame your head of house, Malfoy." Harry had to work hard to stop the blonde from struggling against his grip, which tightened the more he resisted. Harry held Draco's hands behind his back, but the blonde was not struggling in his grip. Harry slowly trailed one finger along the nape of his neck, tickling the rim of his ear. Draco arched back moaning as Harry's lips replaced hands, and his hands found other places to explore. Harry pressed his body against the blonde's robes, there being little mistake as to the heat being generated between the pair.

Harry's lips trailed light butterfly kisses against the blonde's neck, slowly following the jaw line as the blonde turned in the embrace. Harry's hands tingled at each touch against Draco's warm skin. Harry tasted the delectable skin, familiarising himself with the blonde's taste once again. Who knew when they would be together again? This was their first chance to truly be together since school started. A quick snog behind the Quidditch stands, and one mind blowing hand job in the boys' lavatory were not enough to sustain Harry, and he for one was going to cherish every minute of this encounter.