13. Apple

-Next Day-

"Freaking America making me work my ass off in his damn garden." 

Here you were, in the garden, picking apples for America's apple pie while grumbling incessantly. 

Yup. Picking apples for the pie.

"F*CK YOU, AMERICA!!" You yelled loud enough to get an answer from him,

"SORRY I DON'T LIKE YOU THAT WAY!" 

"Damn him and his apple pie. My hard work better be rewarded, you asshole!"

Sighing, you reached out to a good looking apple which you noticed right after cussing. It was high up and was out of your reach. Getting on the tips of your toes were useless, unfortunately.

"Damn. I can't get that apple. Looks like I gotta climb the tree." you pursed your lips and got your foot on the tree.

"Whoa. Girls shouldn't climb trees!" a voice said.

"Denmark, man, I didn't know you were sexist." you said, turning around, "What're you doing here?" 

"I just happened to be chilling here." he said, walking over to you.

"How can a person chill in summer? You've got to live in a fridge if you need to chill." You crossed your arms and looked at the tree again.

"Northern Europe is colder than a fridge." He reached the apple you had your eye on and plucked it. Damn him for being so tall.

"Hey, I was going to take that!" you said.

"Oh, really?" he gave you the sarcasm and threw the apple in the air, "Too bad, I thought I'd eat this."

"But, since you're asking for it..." He paused, making you look at him in anticipation. He'd better give it back and not waste your damn time.

"... it makes me not want to give it to you." He flashed an evil smile at you.

"Oh no you won't!" you yelled, running after him.

"You can't reach an apple even on your tippy toes!" Denmark laughed, "Shorty, shorty!!"

"You're too slow, shorty!" he teased.

"Just give me the f*cking apple!" you shouted, running a tad bit faster than before.

"Girls don't swear!" He shouted back.

"You son of a bitch, you don't tell me what the f*ck I should do!" Your veins popped and you grit your teeth. Denmark still was not relenting.

"You're askin' for it!!" you yelled.

Denmark just stuck out his tongue at you. You ran quietly until you decided to demonstrate a flying kick.

"Oh shit no." he said, standing where he was, almost paralyzed.

"Oh shit yes. Divine Punishment A.K.A The Normal Drop Kick!!" you yelled, kicked him in the face and pinned him down on the grass.

"Finally I got you!" you gasped in delight.

"Damn, that was some kick." Denmark exhaled heavily.

"Thanks." you grinned as you gasped for air.

"Oh yeah, by the way, while you did that drop kick, I could totally see your underwear!" Denmark laughed loudly.

"Boy, I'm wearing jeans for Pete's sake!" you snapped.

"Oh not that, the underwear under your t-shirt." He said bluntly as he stuck out his tongue a little.

You clenched your fist and was about to punch him until he blocked with his free hand.

"Alright. You win." he got up and tossed the apple to you. Even after the brawl, the apple was surprisingly intact. You sighed in relief.

"You're such a brat, you know. I don't think any man would ask for your hand in marriage after they see you!" Denmark looked at you over his shoulder with a big grin.

"I could tell you the same, you asshole." you laughed.

"Thanks." He stuck out his tongue.

"You're welcome." you stood up and dusted yourself while you watched him walk off, hands in pockets.

"Hey! Care to pick some more apples with me?!"

"No problem!"

---

"What in the bloody f*ck has happened to both of you?!" shouted England, who was doing some baking along with America.

"First of all, what the hell is wrong with America? Why did he let you in the kitchen? Doesn't he know you're good at making nuclear bombs?!" 

"Oh my gosh, shut up! Anyway, why are both of you so dirty?" England crossed his arms.

Both of you grinned at each other and said, "We had a brawl!"

"A brawl?! What a disgrace! Two young adults had a brawl? This better make the damn headlines tomorrow!" said England, slapping your head.

"It was fun, though. Right?" you grinned.

"Yeah!" he grinned along with you.

"Whatever. Go and clean up. Both of you look disgraceful!" England shooed both of you away.

Denmark and you grinned happily at each other again and said, "Hey, let's do this again some other time, okay?"

"Totes." Said Denmark with a smile.

Both of you did the brofist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------