24. Instruction Manual

-Few days later-

You were doing some random things in your room when you saw a piece of blue paper on your desk.

"What's that?"

You picked it up and read it.

Hello! We're playing a little game and we need you to join in! The rules are simple. Just do as the paper says!

Objective 1- There are a number of conference rooms in the mansion. In one conference room, there is a pink paper hidden.

Good Luck!

You smirked, "Nice! I was getting bored anyway."

You ran to the hallway with the conference rooms and looked at the doors.

"I need to check all of them. All ten of them!" you sighed, "Why does America have ten rooms, anyway?"

You quickly ran in one and searched and then in another and did the same for the rest. Currently, you were in conference room 9 and after a hard search, you found the pink paper.

"Found it!" you sat on the floor and read it.

Congratulations! If you're reading this, thank a teacher! Just kidding! Seriously. Do it later.

Objective 2- Go to America's room and search for a box of butter with a green paper on the lid!

"America's room? Butter?" you asked, "What the hell? Where is America's room, by the way?"

 "I'll check the other hallways." You decided after a moment's thought and ran to the hallway where everyone's rooms were.

"America...America...America's room...where are you?" you mumbled, looking around carefully.

"Aha! Found you!" you exclaimed and opened the door. Behold, a hot mess of America's room. Clothes were scattered all over the place and there were lots of burger wrappers, red cups and chips packets.

"Remind me to make America clean his room later." You sighed, "Whatever, I'll jump in and search for it!"

So, you did. Rummaging through the clothes, pushing things away, checking every nook and corner. Finally, you found it hidden in the darkness underneath his bed.

"Yes!" you grabbed the box and looked at the lid. Sure enough, the green paper was there. You opened the paper and read it.

Congratulations! I wonder if this one was hard! Anyway, here's the next!

Objective 3- Take the butter to the kitchen and put it in the fridge. Then search for a black paper in the same kitchen. It's okay to mess things up!

"Hey, this one's fairly easy." you grinned, got on your feet and started running to the kitchen.

"By the way, am I the only one playing? Where are the others?" you wondered.

You screeched to a stop at the kitchen, put the butter in the fridge and stood in front of all the shelves and drawers.

"This will be time consuming, I suppose." You rolled your sleeves and decided to get to work,

"I'll choose a random drawer and find that paper!" You opened the random drawer and searched. There it was!

"Oh! That was quick." you exclaimed, opening the paper and reading what's written.

Congratulations again! I'm sure you chose a random drawer, didn't you?

Change into something you can easily move in and go to the tree you punched and head banged.