25. Surprises

Continued-

You took a deep breath and opened the door and walked out.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ____!!!"

"Huh? Huh?" you looked around to see all the countries standing there with big smiles. You just gaped at them, paralyzed with shock. Just then two party poppers popped.

"Hey, that was late!" complained America to Russia and Veneziano.

You still stood there like a stone statue. 

"____?" called England," You okay, love?"

"Woah..." You breathed. All of a sudden, your eyes got a little watery, making everyone panic.

"Oh my gosh, she's gonna lose it! What do I do, England?!" America ruffled his hair.

"H-How the hell should I know?!" England retorted, "Logically, what would a man do whe-"

America walked up to you and lifted up your pink face. He couldn't read the expression in your eyes so he just pulled you in a quick hug.

"Dude, seriously, are you happy or are you sad?" he stroked your hair while his face decided to turn red at it's convenience. You gently pushed America back and wiped your watery eyes.

"In these nineteen years I've ever lived, I... I don't think I've ever been given a party this grand!" You exclaimed, grinning ear to ear.

"Is that why you were so emotional?" America ruffled your hair and you nodded.

"Geez, you gave us all a heart attack." He added.

"Well, sorry, I guess?" You shrugged, grinning once again.

"Anyway, LET'S PARTY!!" yelled America.

"WOOH!" everyone yelled.

So, the party started and everyone was super happy, drinking and eating and laughing. Somehow, everyone was drunk and you couldn't find anyone sober.

"No one's sober here, huh?" you sighed, sipping some orange juice.

"You must be forgetting me, love." said a voice, "A couple shots won't get me wasted."

"England, huh?" you smiled and he smiled back at you.

"Since when where you all gentlemanly, England?" you smirked.

"I've always been that way, sweetheart." 

You giggled.

England looked at you and smiled, "You look beautiful."

You blushed, "Why, thank you."

"Care for a dance?" asked he, bowing and holding out his hand.

"Who am I to refuse?" you smiled, taking his hand. England let you to another part of the roof and there, both of you waltzed.

"I never know you could waltz, love." said England.

"Niether did I. Until I did it." you laughed.

England smiled and said, "It's beautiful night, isn't it?"

"Yeah." you said, both of you stopping and looking at the stars.

"____, it was a pleasure dancing with you." He stared at you for a moment before lightly kissing your forehead, making you blush a deep red.

"I'll see you later, love. Enjoy your night." He waved a hand at you as he walked away.

What did he do that for? Not that I hated it, though.