36. Россия

It was another day at America's mansion and everyone was seated in a conference room, discussing world matters. You were also seated among them, not paying attention to anything, since you were not a country.

While you were busy doodling on a piece of paper, America slammed his hands on the table and shouted,

"Now for the most important matter of all!" 

Everyone had his eyes on him, waiting for him to continue.

"That is, who will take ____ on an amazing date?!" 

You face palmed and buried your head in your arms, groaning. Not this again. You looked up to see if anyone had responded and much to your surprise, most of them had raised their hands. But Russia raised his hand the highest and with more confidence.

"I'll take her." He smiled.

"But, uh, are you sure you-"

"Don't stop me. I will take her." Russia insisted, smiling.

"How about we decide some other way?" America suggested nervously, "Like using rock, paper, scissors?"

"You could've done it before." Russia smiled wider, "But you're too late."

America didn't seem to want to protest anymore, so he kept quiet. Nobody else said anything either.

The power of Russia, huh?

You weren't really scared of Russia, since he was the sweetest, softest and fluffiest existence, at least to you. You really liked his blond hair and you were often tempted to climb on him and ruffle his hair.

"Are you okay with Russia taking you on a date...?" Asked a nervous America.

"Hmm... why not?"

----

And so, it was official. Today, Russia was taking you on a date. You were not sure where he was taking you or what he was planning to do, but he asked you to meet him at the front door. 

You were wearing something casual, nothing too fancy. 

(A/N if in case your internet is shit and the picture isn't loading/ you're offline, your outfit is a denim jacket over a gray shirt, black ripped jeans and white sneakers)

While you were jumping down the stairs and climbing them up again, you heard Russia's voice call.

"____!" 

You turned to him with a smile. He was dressed in his usual military clothes, which you didn't mind. You noticed he had car keys in his hand, so you were guessing he was driving you someplace. 

Soon, both of you were in his car, with him doing the driving. He was excitedly telling you about how pretty the place was and how much you'd enjoy seeing it.