22 - extra / authors note

As Sugawara and Oikawa head back to the hotel, hand in hand, their phones blow up.

"Well... that was pretty fast wasn't it, Kou-chan," Sugawara laughs at his boyfriends dismay, "I mean, it was pretty surprising."

"Oh come on don't tell me no one knew, I'm pretty sure you told someone."

Sugawara skipped ahead of Oikawa, tilting his head back and sticking out his tongue, "Maybe I did.. maybe I didn't, but you'll never know."

Leaving Oikawa in the dust, he starts chasing the silver haired boy, "Oh you're on."

Back in Japan

The entire Aoba Johsai team, besides Oikawa of course, were having a sleepover at Makki's house, as they all start to snooze off Yahaba quickly sits up and turns on the light.

Iwaizumi throws a pillow at Yahaba while everyone groans, "What is it."

"Guys look! It's Oikawa," Yahaba exclaims, showing the entire team both Sugawara and Oikawa's story.

Curious, Iwaizumi sits up and rubs his eyes, "What?"

Slowly, the entire team get closer to Yahaba's phone, "Holy! the captain really is dating someone," Watari gasps.

Kunimi, rolling out from under the sleeping bag pokes Kindaichi, "You owe me 20 bucks."

Everyone goes to their captains story and start spamming with question marks and congratulation messages.

Well, everyone but Mattsun. Makki wanders over to Mattsun and sits down next to him, "So, did you know?"

"Pft, what do you mean?"

"Oh come on! you aren't even acting surprised."

Mattsun laughs and puts an arm around Makki, "Of course I knew."

Makki lays his head on Mattsun's shoulder and pouts, "You should've told me you arse!"

"Sorry my love," Mattsun kisses the top of Makki's head and they drift off into a deep slumber.

Karasuno

The Karasuno team were all dragged to a park just outside of Hinata's house, "Hey guys have you seen Sugawara's story yet?"

Everyone shakes their head and Daichi shows them his phone, "Look."

"Well...did not expect that," said Nishinoya.

"I think they look nice together," Kageyama says while running his hand through Hinata's hair.

"Yes! The great king and Sugawara are perfect," Hinata says, smiling brightly.

The rest of the team were a bit stunned, still confused but happy for the two.

Daichi, was questioning his entire existence, Asahi and Tanaka weren't as affected since they already knew, Nishinoya was blowing up Sugawara's phone with messages, and the rest of the 2nd years were still looking at Sugawara's story.

Hey guys! what's up...

I hope you enjoyed this little chapter of the teams reactions. It's like what 3 am?? rn and I finally wrote this bahaha. Anyways the past few months have been... something.

Don't know if you guys even pay attention to these author notes but I was "in love" with someone and it didn't work out. Then, I was in a ldr, broke up and now I'm addicted to genshin impact and graduated hs early :D

anyways lmk how your life's been in the comments i'll be sure to reply :3 (also if u wanna play genshin tgt i'm down)

ALSO. IM INCREDIBLY SORRY ABOUT ANY OF MY OTHER BOOKS if ygs want me to continue any pls lmk and i'll work from there 😅.

I also started this one book but gave up after 6 chapters since some things came up... I really liked the concept of it so I'll probably continue. I'm thinking of posting it both on here AND on ao3. AND ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 121K READS THATS CRAZYYY AND #1 IN OISUGA LIKE !!!

thank you for all of the support <3 i know it's been a while (like more than 5 months???) but i'm gonna try and get back in the grove :3