5

Oikawa  goes to hug Sugawara from the back and says, "Well, kou-chan first lets get some gelato there's this cool place that makes them into animals!"

"Sounds cute Tooru, let's go," Sugawara says, grabbing his house keys.

Meanwhile...

"We HAVE to follow him!" exclaims the boy with pink hair.

Iwaizumi scoffs at this, "Shut up cotton candy boy, what if he actually has a rat problem?"

"Really? then the rat must be a human in disguise!" Mattsun retorts.

"Wait..that would be sooo creepy."

"Right!! what if Oikawa has a homeless man in his house dressed up as a rat?"

"Oh my god we have to go help him then!"

Iwaizumi loses his patience as Makki and Mattsun keep talking about a human in a rat costume, "Shut up! my patience is thinner than a piece of hair right now, and Trashykawa might be stupid but he's not that stupid so obviously it isn't a human rat or whatever and how do you guys know he isn't just staying at home instead?"

"Tsk tsk iwa iwa iwa...look, we all have a suspicion that captain is dating someone, but who don't know who. And when Makki and I weren't public we would always make up dumb excuses."

Makki looks over at Mattsun and says, "Bro we're dating?"

"Uh yeah we have been!"

"Yooo that's so cool since when?"

"I.. you literally asked me out in our 2nd year!"

"Ohhh is that why we-" Before Makki could continue his sentence, Mattsun cuts him off.

"OKAY anyways, Iwaizumi we have to go follow Oikawa around!"

"Fine, but how will we even know his location?"

"Makki would you like to explain this?"

Mattsun removes his hand from Makki's mouth, "Sooo I might've installed life360 on his iphone without his knowledge..."

"Makki isn't that illegal!" Iwaizumi exclaims.

"We don't talk about that... plus we could always delete it."

Iwaizumi shrugs at this, and they start planning.

"Okay guys so since this is on my phone, Ive been doing research. Oikawa is always at this persons house, and I'm pretty sure it's not his BUT it could
also be his since he moved houses a couple weeks back and no one knows his new address BUT it is pretty far from our school.."

"So practically a dead end?" Iwaizumi says, rolling his eyes.

"No! you know what we'll just wait to see when he's moving. He's not active right now so let's just go into town to hang since it's pretty early right now. And even if he doesn't leave his house at least we're still hanging out."

Mattsun and Iwaizumi both agree to this and they leave Makki's house.

After a couple hours of walking around town, and making ridiculous outfits, they finally reach a small gelato place. "Ahh one of the best places ever! let's
go order and get a booth."

When all 3 get their gelato, they go to sit and chat when they hear a bell, indicating new customers.

They couldn't see who they were since they sat in the corner but didn't recognize it as Oikawa's voice so they didn't mind.