17 + authors note

Hey guys! so I don't normally do these at the beginning of the chapter but I just wanted to thank y'all for the endless support and love 🥺.  I know that I'm probably one of the least consistent authors out there but I still have so much passion and will to finish all my books, or at least two of them. Anyways I know I'm bad at updating but I AM trying my best and I'm so glad yall are still around ❤️okay okay let's get into the story ((: ALSOO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 17K  READS LIKE THATS KINDA CRAZY AHAHA

-

Second day of Oikawa's birthday trip

Rolling onto his side, Oikawa falls off the bed, "OWWW."

"Huh what?" Sugawara shoots up, hearing a loud thud, "Tooru?"

"Sorry- I fell," Oikawa says, standing up slowly, "Ugh my lower back still hurts."

Sugawara just looks at Oikawa and laughs, "And whose fault is that?"

"Yours." Oikawa states.

"Not really, it's your fault for not listening to me."

"Well actually Koushi-"

"Nope no arguing about this."

Oikawa rolls his eyes at Sugawara and hops back in bed, "Mhmm I'm so tired, I think i'm going to go back to sleep."

"Wait no you can't," says Sugawara.

"Huh? you can't tell me whether I get to sleep or not."

"Well, you usually listen to me in-"

"OKAY OKAY FINE, whatever but why can't I sleep right noww," Oikawa says, whining.

"Because I'm taking you to a festival today."

"YAY FESTIVAL WITH MY WIFE TODAY."

"Oh shut up Tooru," Sugawara says, rolling his eyes and blushing slightly, "Aww you're SO cute Koushi."

"Ooo I wanna post on my instagram story right now!"

"Well why don't you?"

"Because I want you to be in itttt."

"Of course I'll be in it," Oikawa walks over to the desk, with the view outside of their hotel lighting up the room. Sugawara walks over and hugs Oikawa from the back, putting his head in the crook of his shoulder.

"You're tall Tooru."

"And you're like what, 5'8, shorty."

Sugawara whips his head up and grabs Oikawa's phone, quickly goes onto instagram stories and stabs Oikawa in the side with two fingers while recording the entire thing, "KOU-CHAN WHAT WAS THAT FOR."

"You called me short."

"And what about it, huh?"

Sugawara goes to kick Oikawa, but before he could lift his foot up Sugawara finds himself on the floor as well, "Tooru.."

Oikawa hugs Sugawara tightly against his chest, "Hi bae! I love you."

Sugawara tries to escape, but Oikawa doesn't let go, "Come on, let's take that photo now."

Hesitantly, Sugawara wraps his arms around Oikawa's neck and lays in the crook of his shoulder. Oikawa holds his phone up in his right hand with his left in Sugawara's hair.

After snapping a couple of photos, he starts to pick the perfect ones to post, while still playing with Sugawara's hair.

"Hmm what should the caption be?"

"Mmmm."

"Are you saying my caption should be 'mmmm' or what?"

Sugawara wraps his legs around Oikawa's waist and sits up, "Hmm I have an idea."

Completely oblivious to Sugawara's suggestion, Oikawa goes back to thinking of a caption, "Well what is it,, it needs to mention you AND the trip."

"No-Tooru," Sugawara leans down and whispers into Oikawa's ear, "I wanna try something new today."

After taking a moment to take in what was happening, he throws his phone across the room and flips Sugawara around, "You know, I think the caption can wait."

"Mhmm."

Festival

After their,, activities Oikawa and Sugawara head over to the festival nearby. Sugawara wore an off-the-shoulder, mid-thigh dress that was patterned in black and white polka dots. While Oikawa wore black cargo pants with a nice button up.

"YAY festival with the wife," Oikawa says, jumping around excitedly, hands interlocked with Sugawara.

Sugawara rolls his eyes, "How many times have I told you I'm not the wife."

"Why not?"

"Do I really need to answer that question?"

"HEY we switch sometimes," says Oikawa, pouting.

"And?"

"Kou-channn but you're cuter."

"But you're prettier."

"Says the one that looks absolutely gorgeous in a dress right now."

Sugawara blushes a deep red and looks away, "Oh shut up you're stupid."

Oikawa gives Sugawara a peck on the lips and goes back looking at the scenery.

Once they get there, Oikawa is in awe of how beautiful it was there. Streets full of life, dancers, and not to mention there was a lot of food, "Oh my god.. it's beautiful here."

He turns back to Sugawara with stars in his eyes, "Koushi,,"

"Yes love?"

"I love you."

"Silly goose," Sugawara smiles with warmth and hugs Oikawa, "And I love you as well Tooru."

Oikawa instinctively hugs his boyfriend back, loving how perfect their bodies fit with eachother.

To think, all of those years spent not believing he'd ever find the one. Sugawara was the love of his life, and Oikawa was Sugawara's.

-

hey guys! ik i alr put a note at the beginning but i just wanted to thank ygs again but i'm actually at 19k now?? like what??? that is SO CRAZY and the fact that y'all r coming from tiktok too? damn 😳

if ygs ever see tiktoks abt this story pls comment the @'s AHAHA i spend most of my day on tiktok anyways. and i'm thinking of posting hints abt me if y'all ever wanna find me on tiktok AHAHA

also i dunno if ygs have noticed yet or not but i don't proof read my chapters anymore 😭 i just write and publish so pls tell me if there are any grammar mistakes!

P.S abt my last question ik it doesn't help much but i'm under 18 (:

- slutforkageyama