3

For once, Oikawa wakes up earlier than Sugawara, he guesses it's because of his volleyball practice. Either way, he gives Sugawara a quick kiss and heads to go take a shower.

Once Oikawa was done, he goes to brush his teeth and do whatever else he needed for the day. Sugawara then sleepily enters the restroom, going into the shower. 'Koushi is sooo cute he doesn't even realize I was here'

"Honey I'll make breakfast today alright? and I'll put both of our bentos in our bag," Sugawara takes a peek from the shower curtain and squints his eyes, "Are you sure?"

"Oh course I am, I know how tired you are, let me deal with everything today," Sugawara wanted to hug him right then and there but all he could do was give a cute smile and blow a kiss, "Okay! I love you Tooru~"

"And Tooru loves you too," Oikawa says, sticking his tongue out and leaving the restroom.

Once he was in their room he quickly changes and gets his and Sugawara's bags, making sure nothing falls out, he goes downstairs to prepare breakfast.

~

Sugawara was upstairs, deep conditioning and imagining what he wanted to do for his and Oikawa's 1 year anniversary. Even though it was more like a 3 year anniversary, they didn't make it official until winter break of last year. But anyway, it was going to be great, and they didn't have to miss school either. They had a big break coming up and coincidentally their anniversary lays on one of those days.

One of Oikawa's most favorite things in the world are stargazing and aliens. But, at the same time Oikawa overworks himself too much and needs to relax. Maybe Hawaii? Or maybe even the Bahamas?

Although Sugawara had time to think about this, he wanted it to be the perfect trip. Just them, no one else.

After Sugawara is finished, he goes back into their room to change. He opens a random drawer and pulls out random clothes that fit and head downstairs where his boyfriend was cooking for him. Sugawara didn't care for his style much but Oikawa, on the other hand prefers branded and clothing that fits his image perfectly. Sugawara knows his boyfriend doesn't force him to wear branded clothing or anything but whenever they're out together, Sugawara tried his best to throw on a good outfit.

"Hey Kou-chan I'm almost finished you can just sit there," Sugawara nods and goes to sit down, while Oikawa lays a bunch of food in front of him.

"itadakimasu," The two boys say before digging in.

When they finish, Sugawara goes to wash the dishes while Oikawa goes on instagram to post a selfie, which he hasn't done in a while. "Kou-channnn should I post these?"

"Hold up Tooru, I'm almost done," Oikawa patiently waits for his boyfriend and then he feels arms wrapped around him. "Show me."

Oikawa goes through his camera to show the selfies he took, even showing Sugawara one he took of him sleeping. "Tooru, under no circumstances will you ever post that picture of me sleeping I look like a dying rat."

"Yeah yeah whatever even though you don't look like one whatsoever," Sugawara rolls his eyes and goes to pick out the selfies that Oikawa should post, "I think... these two."

Oikawa nods when Sugawara gets an idea, "Wait... Tooru I have an idea for something you should post."

"Huh? what is it?"

"Okay, so I'll stay wrapped around you and you.. just stay there," Sugawara makes a mini tripod and puts his phone on a timer and burst. Oikawa looks up to get Sugawara giving him a goofy smile. "And what're you smiling about Koushi?"