6

"IWAIZUMI WHAT!!" Makki and Mattsun

"Sugawara Koushi was just here."

"WHAT? THAT SILVER HAIRED SETTER?"

"Wait which one.." Mattsun questions.

"What do you mean 'which one,'" Makki replies.

"Well there's two, one at Karasuno and another one at Shiratorizawa right?"

Makki thinks for a bit and finally realizes, "Ohhhh I forgot about him. Anyways we're talking about the one from Karasuno."

"Oh alright that makes sense...OH MY  MR. REFRESHING???"

It was now Iwaizumi and Makki's turn to be confused, "What?"

"I went to his house a while back to work on a project
with him and whenever we took a break he'd always text this 'mr. refreshing' and I asked him who it was and he just told me it was the setter from Karasuno..."

"Oh my god.. does that mean they're dating?"

They all go silent for a while before Iwaizumi begins to speak, "Guys, we don't know for sure yet."

"WHY HAVE WE JUST BEEN SITTING HERE INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING HIM LETS GO!"

They all head to the door, but first making sure that Oikawa wasn't in the gelato store.  Makki pulls out his phone and sees that Oikawa was heading towards the movie theater, "Guys he's heading towards the movie theater, whats our next step?"

"We follow him, duh," says Iwaizumi.

They all speed walk to the movie theater to get a glimpse of the two but all they saw was the back of Oikawa's head and a guy with a beanie. Deciding that they didn't want to enter the theater, they wait outside for Oikawa. Hiding, of course.

Meanwhile inside the theater...

"Can we get snacks Tooru?" Sugawara says, almost drooling at all the candy.

"Of course we can kou-chan, just remember to get a lot for the both of us since the movie we chose is pretty long," Sugawara nods and goes to buy the overly priced movie theater snacks while Oikawa buys the popcorn and fries.

After Oikawa got their popcorn and fries, he sits down to wait for Sugawara. He goes on instagram and decides to post a selfie on his story. He holds the popcorn up and gives a heartwarming smile captioning it, date night 👀.

Oikawa posts this and starts to think, 'Should I tell Iwa-chan, Makki, and Mattsun about this? actually scratch that Mattsun probably already knows..'

"Tooru"

'Wait oh god what if they're homophobic!"

"Tooru."

'Hold up.. aren't Makki and Mattsun dating?'

"TOORU!"

Oikawa turns around and sees Sugawara looking at him with his arms crossed, "Oh hey kou-chan!"

"What were you thinking about? Are you okay? Oh my god are you sick? Maybe we should cancel today and I can take care of you-" Sugawara rambles on for a bit before Oikawa puts his palm on Sugawara's cheek, "I'm fine baby.." Oikawa's thumb caresses Sugawara's cheek, letting him know that there was nothing wrong.

"You sure?"

Oikawa gives him a quick peck on the lips and nods, "I am, no need to worry I'll tell you what I was thinking about when we get home okay?"

"Hmmm okay," Sugawara says, and they both head to the room that was playing the movie.

~

"IT WAS SO COOL KOU-CHAN!!"