Desire - chapter 05

After opening my sleepy eyes, I watched how Harry was laying beside me. The bedsheets were hardly covering his body, seeing they had been pushed aside messily.

I noticed how my t-shirt had moved upwards, exposing my stomach. I figured I had moved around a lot last night. But when I was about to pull the hem of my shirt down, I felt Harry placing his hand on my stomach. The moment he touched me, my heart was in my throat.

"Good morning." He said. His morning voice numbed me.

"Morning." I replied in a calm tone, I didn't want him to know how much effect his good morning had on me.

For a second, I saw a smile tugging at his gorgeous lips but I was robbed of his wonderful face when he turned around and got out of bed. Harry grabbed his grey sweatpants off the ground to put them on.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

I had been too busy staring at him, I didn't expect him to move on to a casual conversation. "Good." I told him. "What about you? Did you dream about something?" I asked.

Harry looked over his shoulder with a smirk. "I dreamt about you, of course." He said with ease before returning to his bed. Then he moved the sheets away which had been wrapped around my body chaotically, and he came closer. I saw how his hand came towards my face, and he gently brushed his fingertips against my lips. "I thought you'd have figured that out by now, Sofia."

Then, in a flash, he got off the bed and left me stunned by his touch.

"Not really." I said whilst I tried to keep myself together. "I never assumed I appeared in your dreams."

"Oh, you do, Sofia. Countless times." He said, sounding pleased while he opened a drawer.

Harry selected out an outfit while I pushed myself up and stared at the wondrous sight in front of me. There was no need to complain because I was able to see him undress right then and there. The moment he removed his shirt off his body, I saw his back muscles and I almost wanted to drool. It was even better than what I could ever wish for.

But as I was given the perfect chance to watch his amazing body, I asked myself why someone like him would dream about someone like me.

"W-what did you actually dream about?" I asked gingerly after I cleared my throat.

As I viewed him, the speed of my heart increased. Even more when he faced me without a warning because I could see his exposed torso. And, let me be brutally honest, it was hot.

"What did you just ask me?" His voice was low, cryptic even.

Despite my mouth being absolutely dry because his stare paralyzed me, I couldn't keep quiet. "I asked you about your dream." I said once more. "I was wondering what it was about." In the back of my mind I was certain he had heard me asking this the first time, but he wanted to hear me say it again.

"I can't tell you about it." He voiced sternly.

Honestly, I didn't think he'd wave me off so I simply nodded in understanding. I didn't want to convince him to talk about it.

"That's okay." I let him know.

But what he did next confused me seeing he came closer as I watched him innocently from his bed. With one hand, he pushed my legs open so he could position himself between them before he touched my head with one of his hands. The space between us had gotten smaller in no time and there was this strong need to lay my hands on his body. However, I couldn't do such thing.

"Harry wh-"

"Ssht." He breathed against my lips. He inched forward. "I can't tell you about my dream." He mentioned again but this time with a sultry voice. "But I can show you if you let me."