Family Relations

This is an outlet for the insanity that I write and will not be updated unless I need to filter my insanity somewhere.

You have been warned.

~~~~~

Personally, I see Nightmare as Dadmare, also known as "he adopts his gang members."

This is how the entire family would work out.

Nightmare's parents are Feelings (what my version of his mother is named) and Blue. Since Dream and Nightmare were made with Underswap Sans vessels, I see Blue as their father figure. 

Nightmare's brother is Dream. He also occasionally sees Error as his adopted brother, but sometimes as a son as well.

Nightmare's children are Dust, Horror, Cross, and Killer; he loves them and Error the most of all the beings in the multiverse, even more than his brother, whom he still loves, but less.

In the perspective of one of Nightmare's children, family would be like this. We shall use Dust as an example.

Brothers: Ghost Papyrus, Killer, Horror, Cross (maybe Error).

Uncle: Dream (maybe Error in teaching moments).

Dad: Nightmare, obviously.

Grandmother: Feelings.

Grandfather: Blue. (Feeling the insanity yet?)

Granduncle: Swapyrus (You should be.)

But we can't forget that one story that I lost where Ink adopted Nightmare before the apple incident..which makes him Nightmare's uncle.

Granduncle(s): Swapyrus, Ink.

And we also can't forget that Ink created Cross and Chara in my world, making him essentially Cross's biological father. And Chara is Cross's biological brother, ghost or not.

But Ink also created Error, making him also Cross's biological brother, assuming that all of Ink's 'outcode' creations are related.  

So Ink is simultaneously Cross's father and granduncle, Error's father, Nightmare's uncle, and oh my goodness that would make him Blue and Swapyrus's adopted brother-

And Ink would also be Nightmare and Dream's brother?! And Feelings's brother?! 

No-

No, I'm stopping-

This is too deep for me-

So the Star Sanses and Nightmare's gang are all related in my headcanony world.

This is cursed-

So cursed-