🦵🦵🦵

Fri, May 21/ 2020

Just had a weird dream I was chat noir from MLB and ladybug was kissing me???? Honestly best thing ever then I took a HUGE shit in this weird MC style bathroom with a prisoner

then I was ladybug on the back of a Walmart with a homeless dude and we fought crime then I was in a freezer finding a dead alien body frozen in a box and trying to escape through vents cuz bad guys were trying to get me.

Then I was some random grill in the back of a food Depot kicking a vending machine and getting free drinks. Then I was in the parking lot running over some dude on roller skates cuz he was hitting snails

but the weren't snails they were axolotls then they were snails again, but I was the snail but I was the snail turbo from the movie, broke my she'll and had to get new one. They were like realistic shells with engines in them. Found one I like then a different snail threw dirt in it.

Then I was some dude but like a fairy with no wings and my whole like friend group left me and a small house cuz apparently I always left them to go off on my own. Trying to find a good leaf to make a blanket huge cat appears and I have a basket???

The house across form my little one was me and the friends old house before they left me to go to this big yellow house idk where it was but cut back to me in the old home with some new girl already moved in and house decorated and everything. Then I was a girl with a twin who I ran into before but didn't recognize cuz she was an old lady????

But now she was young and my twin. We went walking and a new like gang of friends found us and we're talking about us and how we were weak and didn't want us to join them.

One white mushroom lady said to wait then my twin made clouds and thunder and I made her stop by crying something???? Confessing my sins???? Or something??? Idk can't remember then I learn that one old group member of mine was Georgenotfound???? And I was dream, THEN I WOKE UP!!!

My dreams are very strange🦵

Also I am working on a chapter it's just super long and it will be posted when I have to motivation to do it

Bye