incorrect quotes

Bakugou: My only talent is being stress.

Kiri: Don't you mean stressed

Bakugou: No.

Deku: Oh, fiddlesticks! That really ruffles my feathers!

Bakugou, Sobbing: Please, just say fuck.

Jirou: What's wrong with you?

Shoto: Off the top of my head, I'd say low self-esteem, a lack of paternal affection, and a genetic predisposition for anxiety and depression.

Denki: It'll be fun.

Denki: We'll make a day of it.

Denki: Come on bitch.

Mina: I can't believe I have to say this.

Mina: I don't have time to get tested for sti's with you tomorrow.

Iida: "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge" - Charles Darwin

Uraraka: What the fuck? Begets isn't a word. Quit trying to make up words, fuckface.

Shoto: Everything’s fine, izuku.

Deku: Shoto, I know your relationship with the english language is strictly casual, but you- I- *deep inhale* ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU WHAT’S NOT FINE.

Denki: Mineta, how could you possibly have gotten into this much trouble in one day?

Mineta: It... It didn't take me the whole day…

Shoto: I wanna die.

Mina: We all do, you aren't special!

Deku: I trusted you!

Bakugou: Why?

Bakugou: FIGHT ME, YOU NERD ASS SLUT!

Shoto: At least try to sound slightly more sophisticated when you threaten someone.

Bakugou: Oh, I'm sorry. I should ask; dost thou want to engage in a duel, my good bitch?

Shoto: Somehow that's worse.

Sero: Do you have any idea what you’re doing?

Denki: Why start now?

Momo: This is a very powerful artifact. You’d be messing with some forces we don’t fully understand.

Jirou: That sounds like a dare to me.

Momo: Oh my god.

Momo: Do you want some tea?

Shoto: What are the options?

Momo: Yes or no.

Jirou: At first I thought you were foolish and incompetent.

Denki: My apologies for whatever misstep I may have taken to dispel that impression. It was an honest mistake, I swear.

Deku: Smart is attractive. Educate me on something I don't know!

Shoto: The mouth of a jellyfish is also an anus.

Deku: Stop.

Denki: Which is correct, seven and five IS thirteen, or seven and five ARE thirteen?

Deku: Neither.

Deku: Because it's twelve.

Tokoyami: Mineta, this morning, I called you abhorrent and reprehensible, and I’d like to withdraw that statement-