Assassin deku

C: HERE WE GO!!

The screen opens up to see U.A.
BUT(T) a whole lot different than the current students of U.A. are usually eyeing everyday when the walk to school every morning...

Kota: why does it look like that?

Eri: it's creepy...

Deku: it's ok guys it's not going to hurt you!

Mandalay held onto kota and mirio held on to eri, for both kids were scared of what was on the screen

This U.A. was quite scary looking on the outside, it looked all broken down, and not to mention it was in the middle of nowhere...

This was not a very good school to say the least. It was a horrible school, THE WORST school to be exact. And poor little izu got sucked up like everyone else.

His mother was looking online for schools near their home. They just moved in about a couple of days ago, inko still looking for good schools for her son to go to.

They didn't live in the best part of town where they used to live. Not to mention midoriyas father was the biggest criminal there, so they were constantly in danger.

Inko found a school, U.A., she looked further into the school history. Nothing bad! She signed midoriya up for it. She also looked for any reports of bullying, she wanted to be careful, her son got bullied a lot in his last school.

Not to mention bakugou was there as well. Not making anything better for him. They grew up together, but over time he had changed. Inko never found out about this though, he hid it well. She found out a few weeks ago, and that's when she decided to move.

Denki: is this going to get good?

C:hmph!

Jirou: makes him short-circuit*
Would you be quiet!?

Denki: weeeeeee........eeeeerr......eeeeerr

Uraraka: let's just get back to it

Everyone nodded and turned back to the screen, they could not focus though. With denki making all of those annoying noises. So they threw him in the bathroom

Izuku pov

I was right outside of ua. My mom told me it was a good school, no reports of bullying, or any crimes. So of course I was excited!

I walk up to the entrance of the school, only to see a boy my age standing at the entrance...

He had heterochromatic eyes one blue and one a light shade of grey...
And his hair split in two, perfectly! One side red and one side white
I felt heat rush to my cheeks once I saw his scar...it fit really well with everything thing about him. I have to thank my mom!

He looked like a thug though...
'Huh!? But I thought my mom said that there was no bullies here!?' I thought. He looked right at me, my blush turning into a darker crimson!

Uraraka: ugh! Are these all tododeku!

C: well now they will be!

Uraraka: UGH!

Uraraka then stormed off the the bathroom all angry I laughed because it's funny to see her Suffer 🤣

He looked me right in the eyes, walking closer to me by the second. Once right in front of me he chuckled! 'that was hot' I thought
I mean it was!