ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

Eva's POV:
We walking to Anata's house. I just looking at her cute face. Her nose, chin, lips, eyes. She's so beautiful.

"Why you staring at me like that" she said and start smiling.

"I-I don't" I said and look down on my shoes.

"Yeah, yeah" she giggle. "Where is your house, it's literally night" I said and look at her. "Few minutes and where here" she said while she looking at way. "Oh okay-" she interrupted me. "OH MY FUCKING GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" she screamed. I looked in shock her way and I saw somebody laying on the road and somebody on him sucking his blood. "HEY GET OF HIM!" I yelled. I thought I saw girl. She stood up and run away. I run to him and I saw his neck. This was must be a monster. I thought. In every inch of his neck was bites. He was completely without blood.

"FIND HELP ANATA" I yelled at her. She started run and few minutes later she run back with police officer. "W-we we find-d this-s someon- guy. And and-" I pull her into hug to calm her down. "shhh Anata calm down.." I whispered to her ear. "Officer, we find this guy, I don't know if he's alive" I said. "Okay, ladies go home" he said. "Fine" I said and still holding Anata in hug. We came to Anata's house in 4 minutes. She opened her door and I wanted leave, but she stopped me.

"Eva-a?"

"Yes?"

"Don't you want stay here tonight? I'm really scary, what happen today" she looked at me with puppy face. Awww she's so adorable. I can't say no.

"Yeah.. why not, I was scary too" I said. I came to her doors and stop infront doorstep. I realize I can't go in without she invited me. I looked at her.

"Oh, just come in" she said. And I breath out to myself. "Okay" I said and look at the doorstep. I stepped in.

I follow her to her room. "And where's your parents?" I asked. "They left for 2 weeks" she replied. "Okay" I said and fell on her bed. Her bed was so comfy. She fell next to me. We look at each other.

"I'll take a shower" she said and stood up. "Fine" I said back. She closed the door and I hear shower.

I start thinking who was that. It was a girl, ughh where is Thomas when I need him. She must be a new vampire, cause we don't killing people. Or she knew what she doing. I thought I was only vampire here, but I'm not. I must protect Anata, I won't let her die.
What if she die? I like her too much. What if that monster kill her? What I will do- Eva! Stop... you too much overthinking. Why that monster want kill Anata. She's one of milion. Milion? ONE OF BILION! Why her it want to kill? It's stupid.

"Hello cutie"

WHAT? WHO WAS THAT! I just hear voice who said hello cutie. Is someone there? It wasn't Anata.

"H-Hello? Who is-s that-t" I said quietly.

"Your friend, calm down I can hear your breath" voice calm said.

"Where are you and what you want from me?" I asked.

"I'm infront door, I can't go inside"

OH MY FUCKING GOD, IS THAT HER? WHY IS SHE HERE? WHAT SHE WANT?!

"Y-you?" I tried calm down but I couldn't.

"Yea.. I know you have so much questions, but listen to me now"

"Okay.." I said.

"I know you well, I followed you everywhere..."

ARE SHE STALKER? I said to myself.

"And also I knew... that little human blondie" she continued.

I stood up from bed and run to door where she standing. Door was opened and she stood up infront doorstep. She had a mask.

Smart from her

Smart from her. She knew I'll kill her if her touch Anata. But I don't know her face.

"Smart right?" she asked me. "Yeah.. You knew I'll kill if you touch Anata" I said and going straight to her. "Yep" she crossed her arms. "So what you want" I asked her and stop infront her. I feel her breaths. "Now? Nothing" she answer and smirk at me.

N-NOW? WHAT SHE MEAN

"Now? What do you mean?" I asked little bit scare.

"Chaos become with good time, just wait and you become a beast everyone fears of" she said. I saw freezed.

Monster? Beast? I don't want be monster. I want normal life.

"I-I don't want" I quietly whimpered.

"It's destiny, beast is inside of you and I'll hepl her to came out, but YOU will lose everyone you love, your family, friends... and that little blondie.." she said.

Blondie-e? She mean Anata? I started to be aggressive. I feel my eyes turning red and my black veins under my eyes beating so hard. I took her by her throat and pin her with speed on house's wall. I picked her up and start choke her.

"Touch Anata and I'll ruin your life" I said angry.

"I-I, E-Ev-va.. I-I-I c-an-n't-" she tried say something but she can't. I let her fell on grass and she catch her neck. She stood up and lean on wall.

"See? Beast is inside you" she said calm. "Do you know cliff in this town?" she asked me.

"Umm- yea I know" I answer confused.

"Just remember those words.." she look straight into my eyes. "Everything will start here and everything end here.." she continued.

"Eva? Where are you"

I hear Anata and look to door. I look back and that girl was already gone. Damn it.

"I'm here" I said and go back to her. She was just in towel.

"What you doing here?" she asked me and close the door. "I-I was just.. thinking" I said and go to Anata's room.

We both lay into bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy

Hope u enjoy this

See u in next chapter😩