ᴏʟᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

Eva's POV:
I dropped on my knees to Anna. She was white like wall. "Baby I'm so sorry" I held her cheek.

Why did I call her baby?

I bite my wrist and pulled it to Anna's mouth. "Suck" I said strict. Anna started sucking my blood and her face color went back to normal. I washed my face and went back to Anna. "Nothing happened understand?" I asked and she nodded. "We have to go home" Anna nodded and we went from shop.
______________

We were infront of house and I smell something again. I immediatly stopped. "What's going on?" Anna asked and stop too cause we held our hands.

That smell it's here again..

"I- I just-smell something" I shook my head. "Okay come on babe" Anna smiled.

Did she- did she just call me babe?

Anna open door and we went in. "Hey bitches, where you were?" Katie yelled and hug us. "What's going on?" I asked confused. "We have new member" she said happy. "Okay where she is?" I looked at Katie.

Dirty blonde girl stood up from couch.

You gonna be kidding me.. How? There's no change it's her.

"Emma?" I asked confused. "EVA!" she yelled and ran to me. Emma jump on me and we fell on floor. "BITCH WHERE YOU WERE?" I felt tears rolled down om my cheek. "I'm so happy I found you" she kissed my cheek and we stood up still hugging.

Anna and Katie looked confused at us.

"Emma is my old friend" I smiled. "Emma Brooks Mcallister" Emma said and shake her hand with Anna. "Anna Shumate" Anna smiled. Emma looked at Anna's neck then back to me with smirk. "We have so much stuff to talk Emma" I took her by hand and we went to my room. I locked the door.

"Anna Shumate?" Emma sat on bed. "Yea.." I looked down and sat next to her. "She's copy of Anata and- and I bite her" I sob. "It's okay, you can't handle it" Emma started rub my back. "I almost kill her.. After I let her suck my blood" my voice cracked. Emma lay with me on bed so I was on top of her. "Like 100 years ago" Emma laughed and I did too. "Shut up" I hit her arm. Emma looked at me with smirk on face.

I knew exactly what she wanted to say. Obviosly make me..

"No" we laughed again. "What happened? Where you were? Or what's happened with Connor?" I asked and Emma sigh. "Well after 1920 Connor and I ran away cause they still hunted us.. So we decide to hide. After I wanted find you, but it was just imposible.. and Connor he left me in like 1970.. he wanted live his life" Emma looked at me. "Wait how you're still alive?" I asked confused. "Umm that's good story, when Connor left me I was like 68, I was old. In next few days after Connor left me I met witch. She needed someone to her tests and I needed to be immortal. And after few potions she made me immortal" she said and I had my mouth open.

"I thought you're dead" I said. "You wanted me dead bitch?" Emma laughed. "Noo ofc, I just thought it" I giggle.

*Night*

Anna's POV:
I just talking with Katie downstairs. "God, it's 9pm" Katie groaned. "I'll go check Eva and Emma" I stood up and went upstairs. "Eva?" I whispered against door. No one answer so I open door. Eva was sleeping on top of Emma. "Aww" came from my mouth and I giggle.

Ngl I was little bit jealous of Emma.

I closed door and went to my room.

Hmm.. I still thinking about
what happened in shop. I saw everything in blur. We went
from jewelry shop and... and after I woke up in toilet floor. It's just weird.. I have to sleep now..

_______________

I woke up with weird noises. My door was open. "Hello?" I groan and stood up. In kitchen was light. I went downstairs and someone stood next to fridge. "Eva?" I quietly asked. Eva closed fridge and I saw her face.

She had mouth all over blood, big fangs like animals, red eyes and under eyes she had black viens.

"Oh god.." I covered with hand my mouth and I felt tear on my cheek. Eva with her thumb washed her mouth and lick it. "You taste so good luv" she smiled and came closer. I putted my hand on neck and felt blood.

I woke up with scream. "FUCK! FUCK" I said out of breath. After I immediatly stood up and went down to kitchen.

WTF this was?! Eva was fucking vampire. It was just dream she isn't vampire. I like her so much, I don't know if I can say I love her, but I feel something to her..

I took glass of water and let myself calm down. Someone went downstairs too.

It was Eva.

"Hey" I smiled. She smiled back "Hey, what you doing here? It's.." Eva looked at watch. "..It's 3am" she groan. "I woke up and I was thirsty" I said and place empty glass on desk. We went back together upstairs and Eva wanted come to her room. "Eva?" I asked. "Yea?" she turned back. "Can you.. stay with me in my room please? I had nightmare" I smiled. She smiled back and nodded. Eva went with me to room. I lay on bed and Eva lay on top of me.

"Good night Eva"

"Good night dummy"

After few minutes we both fell asleep.
________________

Eva's POV:
I woke up on someone's chest and I looked up. Anna.. Her warm smile. She played with my hair. "Morning.." I said. "Morning" Anna smiled. "How long have you been up" I asked. "For few minutes.." she said still playing with my hair.

I looked in her eyes for while and I lean to her to kiss.

Emma ran in room. "Bitch you left me alone in your room?" she laughed. I gave her mad look. "Ohh.. I destroyed your moment.. lovebirds" Emma wink at me. "Emma.. I swear get out or I'll kick your ass.." I gave her deadly look. "Sorry" Emma immediatly ran from Anna's room.

Jezz, damn you Emma..

"Hah, I'm sorry for her" I smiled. "It's okay" Anna giggle and connect our lips. After while I pulled myself away. "I- I'm sorry" she immediatly said and stood up. "Don't say sorry" I smiled. "I need shower" Anna smiled and went to bathroom. I loudly sigh and lay on bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

👋👋

Thank you for 1k readers
luvs❤️