ᴍɪɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ

Eva's POV:
How did she know?

"How did you-" I looked confused at Emma. "I'm a witch honey" she smiled. "Btw I'm Karina Pietro" she said and I nodded. "What's going on?" Sab asked behind us. "This is Karina, Emma's old friend" I quickly said. "Oh, okay hi. I'm Sab" Sab said and shake her hand. "Karina" she said.

"Eva?" Anna asked. "Yes?" I turned around. Anna ran to me and hug me. "I'm sorry I pushed you" she sob. "It's okay" I giggle and kiss her forehead. Everybody was watching us. "What?" I said. "Hey. I'm Anna, Anna Shumate" Anna said to Karina and shaked her hand. Karina looked at us with suspicious look.

What was that?

"I'm Karina" she looked back at Anna. With Emma we looked at each other. "So Karina can we go?" I asked and she nodded. We went to my room and Emma locked door. "So why what you need?" Karina asked. "I had weird dream and I want know what that mean" I said.

"Fine, I'll do mind reading, you will fall in your consciousness and you will find answers, but your time is limited for.. 1 hour. I can't do nothing for more time. It's dangerous.. it can hurt your mind and body" she said. "I get it" I said. "Okay, we can start" Karina said. "Lay on bed" she said and I did it.

"Close your eyes and listen to my voice, you have to focus. In few minutes you can wake up in place you know. After go find answer. But don't forget about time. In last 5 minutes you have to come back and lay on same place" she said. "What happen if I stay here?" I looked at her.

"You will die.."

Oh- not good at all..

"Okay" I sigh and closed my eyes.
I focused on her voice.
______________

I woke up on deck chair I threw my towel today. "Hey.." someone next to me said. I quickly turned around.

Anata..

"Anata?" my voice cracked. I wanted hug her, but I fell. "What?" I said confused. "Baby I'm ghost.." she said. "I missed you" tear rolled down on my cheek. "Me too" she said. "We don't have time" Anata said and I nodded. We went to door and I saw Anna shaking her hand with Karina. Anata came closer to Anna and look at her. "She's really my copy.." she said. "What you mean?" I asked. Anata keep looking at Anna with same suspicious look as Karina.

Wtf is wrong with them? Why they looking at Anna like she's pure evil?

Anata's POV:
This isn't good. Why this girl look like me? I feel from her something dark.. Something evil. Around her is dark aura really dark. Anna is my doppelgänger, it sounds cool, but it isn't. She's something like my evil side.

"Anata?" Eva snapped her fingers infront of my face. "Hm?" I looked at her. "What's going on?" she asked. "What you know about Anna?" I asked. "Well.. She's from Michigan. When she was in LA, some vampire bites her-" I looked at her. "What?" I cut her off. "Yeah, in forest something bite her, but she's not vampire.." she said. "..and I bite her too" Eva mumble. "You did what?" I came closer to her.

"I bite her too-" I slapped her forehead. "God, you dumbass why?" I asked. "I was hungry don't judge me. I didn't ate for 100 years" Eva rolled her eyes. "Don't do this again, okay?" I said and Eva nodded.

"Why you and Anna look same?"

I sigh. "She's- she's my doppelgänger" I looked down. "Dopp- you're what?" Eva asked confused. "doppelgänger.." I said again. "Wtf is that?" I rolled my eyes and look at her. "Anna is my copy, but she's evil copy of me" I said. Eva looked more confused. "What that means-?" she asked. "Anna can be really dangerous when she get power like you have" I rolled my eyes. "Oh, not good" Eva looked down. For while there was quiet.

"How you know that?" Eva asked. "Eva.. I never left. Maybe I'm ghost, but I was here with you everytime, trying know your new world. So I know this supernatural world" I said. "Oh.. I want hug you" Eva looked down. "I want too" I smiled.

"I have few questions" Eva looked up. "Go ahead" I smiled. "How Jersey knew Anna?" Eva said. "Cause it was me who bite her in forest years ago" someone behind us said.

Eva's POV:
"Cause it was me who bite her in forest years ago" someone behind us said. I turned around and it was Jersey. "Stay back" I said to Anata.

"I'm dead she can't even touch me" she said. "I forgot sorry" I giggle. "Hey Eva.. Anata" she smiled. "Hey Jersey" Anata rolled her eyes.

How they know each other,
when they never met? Sus..

"Wait- You bite her?" I looked at Jersey. "Yeah.. Sorry" I smiled. My eyes turned red. "Eva no" Anata immediatly said. "You wonder why I said you're my copy right?" Jersey came closer.
"You don't Eva" Anata said. "Yes I want" I slowly nodded.

"Well. I changed you one time. You were perfect soldier, who kill anybody I wanted. And you will do it again.. not for me, but for Anna. And Anna is her evil copy" Jersey pointed to Anata. "Believe me one day you will fight with Anna like emenies. If you let her win.. you die. After she will be my soldier like you were. And she will be more stronger then you. She's pure evil.. Just turn her to vampire. That's only stuff what stopping me" she continued. "Why would she be your soldier?" I asked.

"I can be very persuasive.."

We stood here for few minutes. After I realize I need to go back to deck chair. I set it up to 1 hour and only 7 minutes left.

Fuck I need to go, just 7 minutes left..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What u thinking

What happen with Anna and Jersey?