ʜᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ

Eva's POV:
That monster again.. but now I'm not scared.

"Ayoo fight me" I yelled. Emma immediatly look at me like I'm crazy. "Eva tf? Stop" she said. I looked at her and smirk. Monster turned at me.

I ran to it, but it caught me by neck. "Who fixed you?" it said and start choke me. "Y-you" I said out off breath. "Your on my side.. Get it?" monster said and I quickly nodded. Monster let me fall down on my knees.

"Kill that monster!" bunch of guys screamed and with torches ran to us. Monster looked at me.

"Kill them.. Eva" it said.

How it know my name? I said that?

That gave me mad butterflies so I stood up and look at it. "Don't call me my name.. Call me Hollywood beast" I said and smirk at monster. It nodded.

(Don't mind Hollywood doesn't exist in 1920. It just sounds cool)

It's destiny, beast is inside of you and I'll help her to come out.

This came on my mind but I didn't think about it, it's time to killing.

My eyes immediatly turned red, my black veins and fangs too.

"Hello guys, time to fun" I said and lick my lips.

After few seconds most of them was dead. "Good beast" monster said and I nodded.

*Month later*

"BEAST IS HERE! BETWEEN US!" someone weird guy yelled in street. I rolled my eyes. "YOU SHOULD BE SCARED" he yelled and I came to him and took him by shirt. I pinned him to wall. "Be carefully, I'm not the one who should be scared" I whispered and show him my fangs.

He started yelled and fall on ground. She stood up and ran away. "H-HOLLYWOOD BEAST!" he screamed and point at me. "What? He's crazy" I said and other people just ignor it.

I ran to one big house and knok at door. Emma openned door. "Emma! Hey" I said and she kissed me.

It's not what it look like. We don't dating. We're something like friends with benefits. She's not my soulmate and she know it. I said to her I still waiting for someone like Anata. She was my soulmate and I don't give up till I don't find someone like her.

"Bar?" I asked. "Bar" she said and smirk. We went on street to bar and someone just want go inside of house. "No baby" I said and ran to him. I hit him and he fell on road. After he was without blood I stood up. "Are you crazy?" Emma ran to me. "No, I'm hungry" I said. "Now come on" I said and we ran to bar. I opened door for her and she pull me into kiss. After we sat on chairs. "Hey ladies" someone said and shake with my hand. "Hey.. boy" I said and look at him.

"I'm Connor Tanner" he said and gave him a smile. "I'm Eva Cudmore and this is Emma brooks Mcallister" I said and look at Emma. "So ladies can I buy you drink?" he asked and smile. "Sure" I said. "Oh.. I'm sorry, but I have to go" Emma said and wink at me.

"Enjoy your victim" she whispered. "Shut up" I said and hit her arm. "Make me"she said and bite her bottom lip. I went red. "Go" I giggle. Emma came to door and went out.

"So Connor.. What you think about Hollywood beast?" I asked. "Well.. It's cool, finally something happening" he said and laugh.

Well, well, well..

*After few drink Connor and Eva went to Eva's house*

I jumped in his lap and he pinned me to wall. "Well, well, well Connor" I said and kiss him. I open door for him and we went to my room. He lay on bed and I sat on him. We kissed for while and I went to his neck. "So you mean Hollywood beast is okay" I said. "Yea.." he said. I looked in his eyes.