Kuro

The wooden floor creaked below you as you walked toward the kitchen. The cabinet squeaked open, as you grabbed a cup and started filling it with water. You glanced outside at the moon as you drank the clear liquid. You were about to turn around and go back to bed but froze when you felt something cold and metallic pressed against your neck.

"What are you doing up so late?" Kuro whispered into your ear from behind you.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, I was just getting a glass of water." You calmed down a bit knowing that it was just your butler.

"Hurry up and go to bed." He ordered, taking the long claw-like swords off your throat and walking away.

"H-Hey, what are you doing with those?" You asked, a bit nervous at why he had those dangerous-looking gloves on.

"Nothing you should worry about." He answered as he started walking away.

"Why are you walking towards Kaya's room?" You questioned, getting more and more worried by the second. 

"I think it's best you stop asking questions." He responded, not stopping to look back at you.

"No, I want to know. Is Kaya ok? Did something happen to her?"

"No, nothing happened to her." He said, adjusting his glasses with the palm of his hand, "You won't like what I tell you, but I plan on killing miss Kaya tonight."

"W-What? Why? Did she do something to you? If she did I'm sure she didn't mean anything by it." 

"No, she didn't do anything to me. She's just in the way." 

"In the way of what? Surely it can't be so important that you have to kill her over it."

"She's in the way of me and you living a peaceful life together." The raven-haired man stated, "I'll have to kill Merry too, I hope you understand."

"No w-wait, don't kill them." You stuttered, going towards the taller man to try and stop him from going through with the crime.

"You're becoming more of a nuisance than I thought. You should stay out of this and go back to sleep, It'd be a shame if you got hurt." He threatened, looking back at you. 

"You wouldn't hurt me." You quaked, you could hear the uncertainness in your voice.

"I wouldn't?" He smirked, enjoying the way you feared him. "Do you want me to prove it?" He asked as he came closer to you.

"N-No." You stammered, stepping backward away from him. 

You watched as he looked down at his watch and scowled a bit. 

"I'm behind schedule." You heard him mutter to himself, "It's getting late dear, you should go to bed or you'll be tired in the morning." You then watched as he went towards Kaya's bedroom. 

You felt yourself drop to the floor out of fear and exhaustion. You were shaking too much to be able to go and stop him. Even though you had so much adrenaline coursing through you, you could still feel your eyes start to close out of drowsiness. All you could do now was hope it was all a dream in the morning, but you knew the chances of that were low.

----------

Writing this made me awaken some type of unknown feeling for this man, so thank you stranger for requesting this lol. The next one will be for the Whitebeard Pirates.