12

Chapter Twelve

She is like a delicate flower, so bright and beautiful but she is the thorns that make you break away

She is like a delicate flower, so bright and beautiful but she is the thorns that make you break away. Her soft blushed cheeks are heated as she just got caught red handed in the cookie jar. Her friend looks like she will pass out anytime soon, and that would be another mess I would have to clean up.

Her skin is beautiful thing I have seen and her dark brown hair makes her eyes even darker. The grey iriss capture the darkness that is simmering so deep even I can't crack it, unless. So many secrets with this girl and she doesn't even know it. Her beauty shadows the evil part of herself. It makes my balls tight and ready to burst and I haven't even gotten a taste yet.

This might be harder then I have expected.

I sit in my office with my brother Dante and watch as the girls talk from the cameras in the wine gallery. I have notice that she licks her lips when she is nervous. I here Dante cursing from the corner of the room like a mad man. Sometimes I think he is crazier then me, he might be the youngest but that kid has some serious issues, sometimes I stay away from him when he gets mad.

Dante has anger problems and is bipolar, you never can tell if he is going to break something or be a completely calm collected person. I'm a hot-headed person at times but that doesn't mean I can be reasonable at most.

"Can you just sit? You were meant to control Mika!" I shouted. Dante turns around and rolls his eyes, he is a little bit taller then my 6'5 but skinner and not much bulk. I watch him carefully as I eye him, when he sits on the corner of my wooden desk his eyes follow Mika with every step she takes. I would say he is very controlling but lately he hasn't done that role yet.

Turing my attention back on the computer screen, Remi Holds out a piece of paper and shows Mika, "Fuck!" Dante yells, his face drops, while his white knuckles are barely getting any blood circulation in them. Remis face is worried and she looks like she might be sick. Fuck. Dante was meant to take care of Mika but instead he let this slip through his fingers, he is getting to distracted with this girl.

"I think its time to end this little meet-and-greet don't you think?" a sinister smirk laces in Dantes' face as this is all a game to him. After the dinner and seeing the both girls leave we knew something was up, Mika was acting nerves at the table the whole dinner and kept looking at Remi the whole time, Dante was ignoring her begging to go to the toilet until he gave up and said yes.

"I think Mika needs to relearn what is required that bad girls don't get rewards." We both smirk and head towards the elevator and get in, nodding at my guards we enter with no distractions. The kitchen was empty except for one of the maids that I fucked a few times. Her scared face makes me want to laugh and take the piss but refrain from doing so.

"Sir, did you not like the meal?" I look at her from head to toe and shake my head. "No, Mary the meal was fine, but you can go and take the rest of the night off. Goodnight," making a point for her to leave. Just as expected she does and scurries off without a word.