Lady with a kimono

Everything went the same.
Nothing changed.

Until..
Today.

Today, everything was going normally for Rui. He would still look out the window all morning.
Helplessly waiting for something to change, hoping, desperately hoping, for things to change.... even though he knew it wouldn't.

But.. this time.. something.. changed.
Like, something unusual happened. Well, he wouldn't know if it's unusual or not. He doesn't go outside to know what people are like. But.. still, there was this weird aura to it.

It was at nighttime. Late at night, It was very dark, so dark that you could barely tell what was going on.
He saw this.. woman. She looked as if she were insane, she was drooling, and she looked desperate for food. It was.. creepy. Did she have claws too? Rui couldn't tell due to the darkness, but he could definitely tell something was off.

There was another lady, she had a beautiful purple kimono on with red flowers. And her hair was put in a bun. And was that.. some kind of swirly patterns around her?
Rui eventually tried to go back to sleep and ignore it, but it was like, the only interesting thing in his life.
So.. the curiosity got the best of him.

He knew it was wrong, but..

He felt like he had to, as if it were calling to him.

So, even though he was afraid, and he knew it was dangerous....

He walked over there. He went over to where the commotion was happening.

He knew it was wrong, but it felt like it was right.