Well, speak of the devil.

Ahhhhh I'm so happy!!! Thanks for all the votes everyone! 😁
Im pretty sure you guys don't want me to explain why I've been gone, but I can explain it in it comments if you guys want me to. Anyways, let's just start the story again now.

Rui's POV:
They were talking about turning a demon back into a human.
Apparently his sister is a demon. All I've ever been hearing about these demons is how evil they are. But this girl seems fine. They were saying that she's different than all the other demons.

Turns out, Tanjiro's entire family got slaughtered by demons. Except for his sister, who was turned into one.
I never had any siblings, but that must've been tragic.
I immediately felt sympathy for Tanjiro because he had gone through exactly what I did a week ago.
And by the same exact demon..

But that happened two years ago for him. And we actually got along.
It was my first friend!
Well technically, you could say that Tamayo and Yushiro were my friends, but Yushiro doesn't want anything to do with me, and Lady Tamayo is always busy. And you can't blame her, but it does get lonely.
I'm actually pretty used to being lonely though.

We were actually getting along very well, everyone together. Even Yushiro.
It was like having a family again.

This is the happiest I've felt in a while. It almost felt like I could sense my parents here too, watching over all of us.
I don't think anything could ruin how happy I'm feeling. Not even demons, nothing.

CRASH!

Well, speak of the devil.