A doctor..

"What's happening out here.." Rui asked, but soon after, he tripped and fell back onto the snow.
"Oh, are you alright?" Said the mysterious lady in a purple kimono.

"I'm fine.. but, what's with that girl..?"

The lady then helped Rui back up.

"Oh, Do you.. what's your name?"
"It's Rui.."

Rui's POV:
What's with girl? I.. I probably shouldn't be out here. My parents are going to realize I'm gone, I know I'm not supposed to be outside anyway..
Should I have even told this woman my name?

"Okay, Rui, Do you know what a.. 'demon' is?" The lady said.

Am I supposed to know what that is? I thought they were some thing in fairy tales.. but I guess I wouldn't know, I never go outside.

"No.."
"That's okay. I need to go soon, though. You should probably go back home too."
"Um.. if that girl's a 'demon', then what are you planning to do with her? She acted.. weird earlier."
"It's okay, you shouldn't be worrying about it. Just say she's sick, okay? I'm a doctor, so I'm going to help her. Anyways, you should really be getting back home now. It's quite dark outside. Your parents may be worried."
The lady said that as she then walked away into the distance.

....

"Wait!"

What did I just say? Why would I...

I felt my eyelids getting heavy, the world starting spinning.. everything starting to go black, as I saw a light..

I haven't moved this much in a while. It was too much for my fragile body to handle.

...