Best feeling I've ever had

Author's POV:
Hey guys! If you read my apology, then you know that I lost motivation for this story a little while. But I'm back now!
Was the cliffhanger killing anyone?

Back to Rui's POV:
After I drank it..
I felt the best I've ever felt in my life! Like, I could literally do anything!
I felt invincible!
It was the most amazing thing that had ever happened to me. And it's all thanks to this girl.
But.. she was frowning. She looked kind of worried, actually.
I wondered what had happened..

"Hey, what's wrong? You look.. bothered. Did I drink it wrong?" I asked.

"No, of course not! How do you 'drink it wrong' anyway?!" Said Yushiro.

"You're fine, Rui. I recommend you get some rest for now.. that was a very powerful medicine and it might be too much for a human to handle at first. Especially someone who's sick. So give your body time to get used to this new substance first." Lady Tamayo said.

I quickly agreed, kind of disappointed since I wanted to move around more now that I finally feel this way.
I'm so excited to run around, I finally get to play with the other kids that I've been watching through the window!
I get to do everything I've been wanting to do up until now!

I get to show my parents, and then they can stop worrying about me. I finally get to stop causing them trouble, and I get to be a normal kid just like they wanted.