第一章

CHAPTER ONE; why do you like thunderstorms? Because it proves even nature has to scream sometimes.

"This evening the youngest son of Kuit Corps reportedly got into a bar fight with a man named Choi Hyung-Jun. The reason for the fight is currently undetermined. With us to talk more on the topic is reporter Kim Song-"

Jeon Gung-Min turns the TV off from his desk, cutting off the reporter and engulfing the room in silence. He runs his hand over his face, sighing in frustration before slowly looking up at his younger brother.

Jeon Jungkook avoids his older brother's angry stare, his face completely void of emotion.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Gung-Min says, at nearly a whisper, looking at his brother with anger. Jungkook doesn't reply to his brother's question, instead, he just stands in front of his brother, and only family, silently.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?" Gung-Min yells at Jungkook, hurling the papers on his desk at Jungkook in a fit of rage. Jungkook doesn't even flinch when the papers are thrown at him, he just stands stoically and turns his gaze to the wall behind Gung-Min.

Gung-Min turns around and takes a deep breath before turning back to Jungkook, looking down at the desk between them. "Do you understand the amount of damage you have caused the reputation of our company?"

"Yes hyung-nim, I do," Jungkook replies, gaze still on the grey wall. His eyes wander across the grey letters spelling out 'Kuit Corparations', his shaking hands clenched behind his back.

"Do you really?" Gung-Min asks, clenching his jaw, "because I don't think you do, you make these mistakes over and over again and never feel any remorse."

"I understand the damage I cause to you, I'll try to be better."

Gung-Min scoffs, tilting his head as if trying to understand his brother's stupidity. "Do you care at all about the company?"

Jungkook slowly turns his gaze to his raging brother and answers, "Why should I?"

Gung-Min stares at Jungkook for a second, ears practically steaming. He slowly flares his nostrils before launching himself at Jungkook, grabbing his collar.

"Why should you? Are you trying to get yourself killed? Do you want to know why I have kept my stupid, idiot brother around all these years?"

Jungkook widens his eyes, terrified.

"DO YOU?" He yells, spit flying into Jungkook's face. Jungkook nods quickly, clenching the bottom of his suit with shaking hands.