Chapter six

Should I continue writing this story? I'm not sure if anyone is actually liking this story, so I don't know if I should continue writing it.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Harry awoke to the sound of someone pounding on his bedroom door. Before getting out of bed he glanced at his alarm clock. It was 5:00 in the morning. He lazily walked to the door and opened it up. Louis was standing there dressed in a thin long-sleeved shirt, shorts, and workout shoes. This was the first time he had seen Louis in anything but a black suite.

"What are you doing here Louis" he asked groaning.

"Ready for the worst day of your life" Louis said smiling.

"What, what do you mean" he asked confused.

"Today is our first day of training" Louis explained.

"Oh yay" he said sarcastically.

"Hurry up and get dressed, we're already late" Louis said.

"Okay wait here" he said closing the door.

He quickly got dressed in his work out attire. He fixed his hair, even though it was going to get all messed up and sweaty later. He opened his bedroom door and found Louis leaning against the wall.

"Are you ready" Louis asked.

"Yeah" he said.

"Took you long enough" Louis said.

"Hey, it takes time to look this fabulous you know" he said dramatically.

"Oh really, I've never had that problem. I just wake up and look this fabulous" Louis said.

He rolled his eyes at Louis and Louis laughed slightly. Louis laugh was captivating. Louis looked so cute, and he had the most beautiful blue eyes. Wait, wait harry wasn't falling for Louis he can't be. Louis said he was straight anyways, it's not like he would ever have a chance.

"What training room are we going to" he asked as they walked down the hallway.

"We're going to the third training room; it is the specialized room" Louis said.

"So, what are we doing today" he asked.

"So many questions Styles, you will find out later. You know cross that bridge once we get there" Louis said.

"Well, that doesn't sound ominous at all" he said sarcastically.

They walked to the third training room. Louis opened the door and soft florescent lights turned on. Louis grabbed two water bottles and set them on the bench next to the boxing ring.

"First I want to see your technique. I know you learned everything in the academy, but I don't trust that. You were only in the academy for a year, I don't know if I can trust that" Louis explained.

"Louis I have great technique and I will prove it to you" he said. Louis just chuckled.

They went to a nearby punching bag. He wrapped his hands with protective tape. Then he threw a few punches at the punching bag. He heard Louis make a sound of displeasure behind him. Harry whipped around and glared at Louis.

"What" he said annoyed.

"Your punches their shit" Louis said shrugging his shoulders.

"No there not" he said annoyed.

"Yeah, they are" Louis argued.

"Well let's see yours then" he said crossing his arms.

Louis shrugged and walked over to the punching bag. Without putting on gloves or wrapping his hands, Louis got into his stance and delivered five perfect punches. Everything that Louis just did was textbook perfect.