▮ 010

"You seem really excited

"You seem really excited..." Daisuke commented as he watched Mai who couldn't hide her bright smile in excitement, The girl only giggled and fiddled with  her uniform skirt.

"Well it's my first school trip" She said and covered her cheeks to which Daisuke hummed in amusement, they were already in front of the school only waiting for a few more students since they got here a little early.

"Okay everyone! It's already 9 o'clock, I will be doing attendance once I state your name, say Aye!" The teacher said with a notebook on her hand, The kids including Mai cheered in response with the same excitement their teacher greeted them.

It only took a few minutes of the attendance since all of the kids were cooperative, "Now put that aside, Let's line up and sing the train song, yeah?" The Teacher once again announced, the students immediately lined up according to their height, Mai is at the average height for her age so she was just in the middle, Daisuke stand beside her, following what the parents were doing.

They raised their arm at their side and make movement like pulling the chimney and imitating the sound of a train, while following their teacher inside the bus.

Daisuke only watched in amusement a bit suprised of how well their teacher handled a bunch of kids.

Daisuke let Mai sat beside the window so she can look out of the view while they're travelling, Daisuke sat with his legs crossed and just watch how Mai admired the outside, her eyes shining like there's no tomorrow.

Daisuke didn't even notice himself smiling because of the lovely child.

"Suke-san, you like Mama right?" Mai started and placed her hands on her knees, letting her short legs dangle on the sit since she was too short for her to reach the ground seated.

"well, uh yes" Daisuke cleared his throat to collect his composure. "well I think Mama likes as you well" Mai said with a smile making Daisuke caught off guard as the flusteredness is now spreading around his face.

"Mama never talks to other guys except for uncle and suke-san..."

"when are you gonna ask mama on a date" Daisuke once again got caught of guard from the sudden question, now his face was burning red, he hide his face with his hands quite embarrassed of how he get so flustered easily just from a question.