CH. 38

Returning to the academy after the passionate night with Weiss you return to your dorm room and meet up with the others. As soon as you opened the door the others would all look at the two of you smiling happily. The others were getting ready for classes as your other girlfriends could tell you and Weiss seemed a lot close than before. Glaring at you as you could feel their glares as you begin to sweat a little.

(F/N): A..Anyway I'm gonna start getting ready for class Princess. Y..You should do the same alright.

You said trying to not focus as Weiss chuckled gently kissing your cheek as she seemed to be in a very good mood

Weiss: Alright will do dear~

When Yang, Ruby, Blake, and Neo all heard that from Weiss the glares from them only got worse as you gulped. Heading over to your dresser you would quickly get changed into your school uniform. Taking a deep breath before heading out with everyone else. Heading to your classes as they seemed pretty normal mostly just note-taking on things you already knew. But something interesting would happen after that. On your way to lunch, you would be walking over to the cafeteria as you hear some commotion going on by the main plaza. Curious you would head over as it seemed like the students around were staying away from someone. A cloaked figure with a hand on their stomach stumbling onto campus grounds. You would raise an eyebrow curiously before seeing the figure collapse. Blood slowly starting to flow out from them and into a pool beneath them. Students gasping and shrieking in fear from the sudden sight before them. You would quickly take action heading over to the figure and checking their pulse. Seeing that it was faint you would act quickly.

(F/N): Everyone go! Inform the headmaster and professors about what happened. I'll take this person to get some help.

The students around would look around still a bit stunned but some would do as you recommend and leave to inform the faculty of what just transpired. Putting a hand on the figure's back you would teleport both you and the cloaked figure to the infirmary. Arriving at the infirmary the staff would be a bit surprised to see you and the figure suddenly appear. But you would quickly explain the situation as the staff snapped out of their surprised state and headed over to help the figure. Letting out a relieved sigh you would begin to ponder.

(F/N): (Who exactly was that... and why did I get this familiar feeling from them... do I know them?)

You would think to yourself before sighing and scratching the back of your head.

(F/N): (Well regardless I'll probably check on whoever that was later... I mean someones gotta see if they live or not... so I'll see this through to the end.)

After finding your resolve to do just that you would hear the bell go off as you groan. Unable to get some lunch as you are forced to go back to class. So teleporting to your next class things would go by pretty smoothly. You would check up on the figure to see they were able to stabilize them but their condition is still pretty severe. Sighing you would go about your life as you continued to wait for the figure to wake up. A couple of days would pass as you get word that the figure has woken up and was already trying to leave. Hearing the situation you would teleport over to see just that. The Hooded figure struggling to walk as the doctors are trying to hold them back since they are still recovering. Sighing you would speak up as you had your hands crossed.

(F/N): You know you caused a big scene not that long ago.

The hooded figure would then look at you a bit confused but that was understandable considering the circumstances they were in.

???: W..Where am I?... W...Who are you?... What... what am I doing her-

The figure would then put their hand on their stomach as they groaned in pain. Sitting down as the doctors sighed. You would chuckle a little before getting closer to them. The doctors leaving as you leaned against the wall in front of them.