CH. 39

That same day when you reunited with your father classes would eventually come to an end. Stretching you would stand up and prepare to leave but before you could Olivia would stop you. Noticing that something was different she decided to get her answers.

Olivia: Hey uhh Bro? I hope you don't mind me asking this.. But did something happen this morning? You seem a lot more joyful than usual today.

She asked as you looked at her and responded.

(F/N): Oh, uhh... well I guess you can say that?

Thinking about it you could definitely see how she has gotten to that conclusion as you thought for a second as she decided to make a snarky remark.

Olivia: I see... well honestly I'm a bit curious as to what this could be to make you this happy? Is it another girlfriend to add to the harem? Or did you happen to get laid a second time?

You would hear her snarky remark as you groaned before sighing.

(F/N): It's neither of those things Olivia, it's just...

Olivia would raise an eyebrow starting to get even more curious.

Olivia: It's just what?

She replied as you smirked, deciding to gently grab her wrist.

(F/N): It would probably be much better if I just showed you.

Olivia would be a bit surprised but would slowly nod before agreeing.

Olivia: A..Alright.

She said before you used your semblance to teleport the two of you outside of your father's hospital room. Olivia, confused, would look around before asking some questions.

Olivia: Okay, why are we at the medical ward of the academy?

(F/N): Just wait, you'll understand why.

Then knocking on the door you wouldn't hear your father's voice but instead, your mother's as she responded.

Celine: Come in.

She said as both you and Olivia entered the room. When you did you would see both of your parents there sitting next to one another. Both of them smiled softly as the two of you entered. Olivia, still confused, would cautiously enter behind you until she saw Ancell. Immediately recognizing him despite how much more rugged he looks. Dropping her school bag as she started to tear up. Ancell would smile at her before opening his arms towards her.

Ancell: Olivia... it's so good to see you safe and healthy.

He said to her as she couldn't help but just rush over and hug him. Letting out her emotions and Ancell hugged her back. Celine gently rubbed her back as the two of them for the first time in many many years. Finally able to spend some peaceful time with their daughter. The two of them tearing up because of all they have been through as you smiled softly. Eventually tearing up a little bit as well. But you were mostly able to maintain your composure wiping away the tears. The three of them would all eventually calm down as Celine spoke up.

Celine: 18 years... it's taken 18 years.

Ancell: It has been. But despite how long it's been everything turned out the way we wanted it to.

You would nod chuckling a little as you got closer.

(F/N): That it has and for the first time since then, we're a family again.

Celine and Ancell would nod looking at the two of you proudly with nice warm smiles on their faces.

Celine: Our proud little knight~